BY AVEENO

Aveeno Nourish & Moisturize Conditioner 10.5 oz. (Pack of 3) - Infuses And Enriches With Essential Moisture. Nourishes Dry, Damaged Hair. For Incredible Softness. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
This is actually the only "drugstore" shampoo/conditioner brand currently still left in my shower since becoming a platinum bottle blonde. It's an amazingly gentle formula with no perfumes or harsh ingredients. The oatmeal base really helps to lock in moisture. My shower routine now revolves around blue and purple shampoos, conditioners and rinse out toners. I will mix this conditioner into the purple and blue ones and into the rinse out toners to protect my hair a step beyond. Since it's practically zero residue it still allows the color to deposit. For the price this is the best brand out there in my opinion....tied possibly with the OGX product line.
Gabby M.
Hands down my favorite conditioner and shampoo. This leaves my hair feeling incredibly smooth and soft for my thick coarse hair. I have a oily scalp and works just fine. I’m completely satisfied with this conditioner will always repurchase.
Nataliya s.
Auburn, WA
Jasmin C.
Haverhill
This shampoo is pretty great, it left my hair free of any products I would use the day before and really prep the follicles to take in the conditioner. I used the conditioner of the same name and using both I noticed a considerable difference when I switched from my old brand. My hair became softer and easier to manage during the day, little to no frizz. Also after the shampoo and conditioning I'd use their leave in conditioner to help add and lock in that moisture. Love it and love the smell, it's not overbearing.
tiffany t.
charlotte
i’ve use this once and when I did use it this one time and made my hair so soft my hair was just so shiny all day so pretty and I really love this product I definitely recommend it i am very satisfied
Leila V.
Glendale, CA
This product was recommended to me by my hairdresser after I showed up to an appointment with really dry and split ends due to using Aussie’s shampoo and conditioner. I couldn’t be happier ever since. This product not only got my hair back on track but it also leaves an amazing smell. I highly recommend it.
rebecca a.
Chula Vista, CA
This product has proven itself over and over again and has been popular in the market for a reason. Always leaves me satisfied and happy with the results and smells wonderful to top it off. I will always make this my go to.
Stephanie A.
I love this conditioner really works. It smells good and makes my hair so soft. This makes my hair have so much volume. It cleans my hair. I would recommend this conditioner to everyone. This makes your hair so beautiful
Marissa H.
Fort Riley, KS
Loved the smell and the lightness of aveeno. However, it left my hair feeling super dry and dandruff was on the prowl. Disappointing for that price point and to do the exact opposite that it advertises is frustrating.
Dayana R.
This stuff here smells so good and leaves the hair feeling so clean and really soft I love the way it makes the hair feel and I just wish the bottle was a bigger overall satisfied