BY AVEENO

Aveeno Nourish & Moisturize Conditioner 10.5 oz. (Pack of 3) - Infuses And Enriches With Essential Moisture. Nourishes Dry, Damaged Hair. For Incredible Softness. see more...

Buy on Amazon
rebecca a.
Chula Vista, CA
This is the best hair product that I have ever used. You don’t have to use a lot of the product for it to go along way. I will always recommend this to my friends and family. It’s not that expensive and a little goes a long way and you’ll be very very happy with the results as I have been for many many years.
Gabby M.
Hands down my favorite conditioner and shampoo. This leaves my hair feeling incredibly smooth and soft for my thick coarse hair. I have a oily scalp and works just fine. I’m completely satisfied with this conditioner will always repurchase.
Stephanie A.
I love this conditioner really works. It smells good and makes my hair so soft. This makes my hair have so much volume. It cleans my hair. I would recommend this conditioner to everyone. This makes your hair so beautiful
Marissa H.
Fort Riley, KS
Loved the smell and the lightness of aveeno. However, it left my hair feeling super dry and dandruff was on the prowl. Disappointing for that price point and to do the exact opposite that it advertises is frustrating.
Meril C.
All Aveeno products are with no noticeable smell and great for sensitive skin. Same with their hair products. This conditioner leaves your hair easy to comb and smooth. Over time you will notice that your hair doesn't just look healthier but it is.
Nataliya s.
Auburn, WA
Jasmin C.
Haverhill
This shampoo is pretty great, it left my hair free of any products I would use the day before and really prep the follicles to take in the conditioner. I used the conditioner of the same name and using both I noticed a considerable difference when I switched from my old brand. My hair became softer and easier to manage during the day, little to no frizz. Also after the shampoo and conditioning I'd use their leave in conditioner to help add and lock in that moisture. Love it and love the smell, it's not overbearing.
tiffany t.
charlotte
i’ve use this once and when I did use it this one time and made my hair so soft my hair was just so shiny all day so pretty and I really love this product I definitely recommend it i am very satisfied
Jordan S.
Grovetown, GA
I love Aveeno products! There shampoo feels like salon quality at a drugstore price. The scent isn’t outrageous and it makes your hair feel clean and so light and healthy! Recommend to anyone!
Dayana R.
This stuff here smells so good and leaves the hair feeling so clean and really soft I love the way it makes the hair feel and I just wish the bottle was a bigger overall satisfied