BY AVEENO

Aveeno Nourish & Moisturize Conditioner 10.5 oz. (Pack of 3) - Infuses And Enriches With Essential Moisture. Nourishes Dry, Damaged Hair. For Incredible Softness. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jasmin C.
Jasmin C.
Haverhill
This shampoo is pretty great, it left my hair free of any products I would use the day before and really prep the follicles to take in the conditioner. I used the conditioner of the same name and using both I noticed a considerable difference when I switched from my old brand. My hair became softer and easier to manage during the day, little to no frizz. Also after the shampoo and conditioning I'd use their leave in conditioner to help add and lock in that moisture. Love it and love the smell, it's not overbearing.
Bethann G.
Bethann G.
The Aveeno hair products leave my hair very soft and hydrated. You only need to use about a nickel size of product. It has a nice scent and doesn't leave a residue like others. I was very satisfied in the product!
Kim C.
Kim C.
Tallahassee, FL
Great conditioner!!!!!!!!!! Leaves my hair feeling very soft and moisturized every time!!!!!!!!!!
Kendall J.
Kendall J.
laghouat/sidi makhlouf
i tried some dedicated frizz control products, but based on a suggestion I read somewhere, I decided to try this as a leave-in conditioner and it works great. I'm now using Nature's Gate Nourishing Shampoo for Dry or Frizzy Hair with Hemp, (18 fl oz) (532 ml) followed by this conditioner, some Now Foods Certified Organic Argan Oil, 2 Oz after towel-drying, and then a small dollop of this again as a leave-in conditioner. That's good for about eight hours of no-frizz so I'm completely off the hairspray/sulfates merry-go-round of hair damage. Thanks for a good product, Aveeno!
Hannah Q.
Hannah Q.
Whitley bay, Tyne and Wear
This is great if you are wanting soft and glossy hair it is easy to use and it washes out your hair straight away leaving no clumps or sticky patches xx
Alishia N.
Alishia N.
Leaves my hair feeling smooth and smells good, but not my top choice in comparison to other brands of conditioner that I have used.
Constanza C.
Constanza C.
The best leave in conditioner i have ever tried!!!!!! BUY IT it is affordable and you can find it at your local drugstore