Aveeno Nourish + Dandruff Control Shampoo uploaded by Tiffany C.

BY AVEENO

Restores Health of Hair & Scalp. Nourishes dry or damaged hair. Gentle on color treated hair. For all hair types Indulge in clean, silky, healthy-looking hair that’s soft to the touch.  This nourishing shampoo does much more than just treat dandruff – it actually restores the health of both hair and scalp.  The secret is our exclusive formula that combines an anti-dandruff ingredient with our ACTIVE NATURALS® Nourishing Oat Complex.  This formula works quickly to soothe and moisturize dry, itchy scalp to help control the symptoms of dandruff while also nourishing damaged hair back to healthy li. see more...

• I have curly hair and I need something good for colored hair as w...1 Answers
  • I have a really white scalp and dark hair. I don't have embarrass...1 Answers
  • How does this compare to the nourish and soothe?? I used it and i...1 Answers
Aveeno Nourish + Dandruff Control Shampoo
  • "I really think that the cost of this shampoo for what you get though is a little bit too much. " in 1 review
  • "But it really does work to get rid of dandruff!" in 1 review
  • "Although not perfect, the shampoo works well enough that I continue to use it." in 1 review
  • "It also left my hair soft and full." in 1 review
  • "This is because Aveeno is made of Pyrithione Zink to fight the dry scalp with a special Active Naturals Nourishing Oat Complex that leaves the hair conditioned." in 1 review
Brandee F.
Greensboro, NC
This shampoo is great if you have colored hair. I have super dry and flaky scalp. I also have bright red colored hair. This is the only dandruff shampoo Ive found that wont strip my color, but also relieves my itchy scalp.
Angelica G.
East Weymouth, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did not care for this shampoo. It didn't help with my dandruff at all and it left my hair dry and frizzy. If anything this shampoo made my hair and dandruff even worse. I would not buy it again.
Laura P.
Akron, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
so this did nourish, but it did not control dandruff. I feel like it was actually worse after using this shampoo. It wasn’t deep cleansing or anything spectacular for that matter. Thumbs down.
Steph F.
W Hempstead, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Although it is rough on my hands, it definitely helps me control my dandruff. It doesn't build up too much of a lather.
Sandy W.
I love this shampoo. I suffer from extreme dandruff ever since I was young. I tried many shampoos, but they don't do much for my scalp. But since I started using this, I noticed that my dandruff decreased a lot. It has a pleasant mellow smell and lather really well.I noticed that when I don't use this shampoo for a while, my dandruff starts to increase again. I guess I'm going to continue using this one.
Kindra T.
Binghamton, NY
This shampoo works great for the dandruff I get over the winter months, which isn't the worst dandruff ever, however, still annoying and itchy. When my dandruff is at it's worse I'l use this shampoo every other day. Then I try to use it once a week to keep the dandruff away. I find that this actually moisturizes my scalp, which in turn prevents my roots from getting super greasy to compensate for dryness. It's a very rich lathery shampoo and smells great for a dandruff shampoo (if you hate the smell of head and shoulders you'll probably like the smell of this in comparison).
Celeste W.
Ashland, OR
I found my hair had a nice volume and shine about it. This is because Aveeno is made of Pyrithione Zink to fight the dry scalp with a special Active Naturals Nourishing Oat Complex that leaves the hair conditioned. I can confidently say this is staying in the bathroom. It helps with the flakes, is a great way to fight build up, and it leaves my hair with shine and .... volume.
Vanessa C.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I actually got to try this for free courtesy of Smiley360 recently. I think it smells very good, just like shea butter. It lathered decently enough and left my hair feeling clean. It doesn't feel tingly or super strong on your scalp. I don't feel itchy either. I really think that the cost of this shampoo for what you get though is a little bit too much.
Ana A.
I really like this shampoo. Over the summer the scalp can get a bit dry and cause flaking but one use of this and it's gone. It leaves hair smooth and shiny more so when used with the conditioner. Doesn't leave hair brittle which can help us girls grow out our hair faster.
Kelly K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the first dandruff shampoo I use that work in one was. Normally to see results you had to use the product multiple times. But with one was my scalp was itch-less and there was very little dandruff to be seen. It also left my hair soft and full.
Tabitha S.
Edison, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this shampoo dry out your hair? Ive used others that have dried out my hair and made it brittle
Laurann B.
Dunwoody, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this safe for color treated hair?
Tiffany C.
How does this compare to the nourish and soothe?? I used it and it was discontinued
Tonya T.
Monroe, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a really white scalp and dark hair. I don't have embarrassing dandruff, but my hair dresser always seems to say I have dandruff. I've used head and shoulders, I've shampooed multiple times thinking I may have product buildup, but I'm looking for something to help. Has anyone used this product for this type of problem, and how does it compare to other products?
gabriella l.
I have curly hair and I need something good for colored hair as well how well will this work?? I dnt want it to mess up my curls