Aveeno Nourish + Dandruff Control Shampoo uploaded by Tiffany C.

BY AVEENO

Restores Health of Hair & Scalp. Nourishes dry or damaged hair. Gentle on color treated hair. For all hair types Indulge in clean, silky, healthy-looking hair that’s soft to the touch.  This nourishing shampoo does much more than just treat dandruff – it actually restores the health of both hair and scalp.  The secret is our exclusive formula that combines an anti-dandruff ingredient with our ACTIVE NATURALS® Nourishing Oat Complex.  This formula works quickly to soothe and moisturize dry, itchy scalp to help control the symptoms of dandruff while also nourishing damaged hair back to healthy li. see more...

• I have curly hair and I need something good for colored hair as w...1 Answers
  • I have a really white scalp and dark hair. I don't have embarrass...1 Answers
  • How does this compare to the nourish and soothe?? I used it and i...1 Answers
Aveeno Nourish + Dandruff Control Shampoo
  • "I really think that the cost of this shampoo for what you get though is a little bit too much. " in 1 review
  • "This is because Aveeno is made of Pyrithione Zink to fight the dry scalp with a special Active Naturals Nourishing Oat Complex that leaves the hair conditioned." in 1 review
  • "One of the best smelling dandruff shampoo I have come across and feels like a regular shampoo." in 1 review
  • "But it really does work to get rid of dandruff!" in 1 review
  • "This shampoo controls dry itchy scalp while norshing your hair." in 1 review
Raina S.
Oxford, MS
I’ve used this shampoo a few times and so has my son. We both have dark hair and of course seeing dandruff in dark hair is rather gross. Once using this after about two weeks the dandruff was controlled. However it worked better for my son than it did for me personally. I know everyone has different hair needs so this product wasn’t for me. Since it did work for my son he has kept using it and has had amazing results from it. His dandruff comes and goes depending on how dried out his head gets and if he switches up shampoos between this.
Morgan D.
Americus, GA
I used this when I got dandruff during the really cold months and it works as a shampoo and smells nice but rlly didn’t get rid of my dandruff. If you just want a good shampoo then sure but it doesn’t do what it says it should for me.
Kindra T.
Binghamton, NY
This shampoo works great for the dandruff I get over the winter months, which isn't the worst dandruff ever, however, still annoying and itchy. When my dandruff is at it's worse I'l use this shampoo every other day. Then I try to use it once a week to keep the dandruff away. I find that this actually moisturizes my scalp, which in turn prevents my roots from getting super greasy to compensate for dryness. It's a very rich lathery shampoo and smells great for a dandruff shampoo (if you hate the smell of head and shoulders you'll probably like the smell of this in comparison).
Sandy W.
I love this shampoo. I suffer from extreme dandruff ever since I was young. I tried many shampoos, but they don't do much for my scalp. But since I started using this, I noticed that my dandruff decreased a lot. It has a pleasant mellow smell and lather really well.I noticed that when I don't use this shampoo for a while, my dandruff starts to increase again. I guess I'm going to continue using this one.
Celeste W.
Ashland, OR
I found my hair had a nice volume and shine about it. This is because Aveeno is made of Pyrithione Zink to fight the dry scalp with a special Active Naturals Nourishing Oat Complex that leaves the hair conditioned. I can confidently say this is staying in the bathroom. It helps with the flakes, is a great way to fight build up, and it leaves my hair with shine and .... volume.
Vanessa C.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I actually got to try this for free courtesy of Smiley360 recently. I think it smells very good, just like shea butter. It lathered decently enough and left my hair feeling clean. It doesn't feel tingly or super strong on your scalp. I don't feel itchy either. I really think that the cost of this shampoo for what you get though is a little bit too much.
Brandee F.
Greensboro, NC
This shampoo is great if you have colored hair. I have super dry and flaky scalp. I also have bright red colored hair. This is the only dandruff shampoo Ive found that wont strip my color, but also relieves my itchy scalp.
Ana A.
I really like this shampoo. Over the summer the scalp can get a bit dry and cause flaking but one use of this and it's gone. It leaves hair smooth and shiny more so when used with the conditioner. Doesn't leave hair brittle which can help us girls grow out our hair faster.
Angelica G.
East Weymouth, MA
I did not care for this shampoo. It didn't help with my dandruff at all and it left my hair dry and frizzy. If anything this shampoo made my hair and dandruff even worse. I would not buy it again.
Kelly K.
This is the first dandruff shampoo I use that work in one was. Normally to see results you had to use the product multiple times. But with one was my scalp was itch-less and there was very little dandruff to be seen. It also left my hair soft and full.
Tabitha S.
Edison, NJ
Does this shampoo dry out your hair? Ive used others that have dried out my hair and made it brittle
gabriella l.
I have curly hair and I need something good for colored hair as well how well will this work?? I dnt want it to mess up my curls
Tonya T.
Monroe, GA
I have a really white scalp and dark hair. I don't have embarrassing dandruff, but my hair dresser always seems to say I have dandruff. I've used head and shoulders, I've shampooed multiple times thinking I may have product buildup, but I'm looking for something to help. Has anyone used this product for this type of problem, and how does it compare to other products?
Laurann B.
Atlanta, GA
Is this safe for color treated hair?
Tiffany C.
How does this compare to the nourish and soothe?? I used it and it was discontinued