Aveeno Nourish + Dandruff Control Conditioner uploaded by Vanessa C.

BY AVEENO

Restores Health of Hair & Scalp. Nourishes dry or damaged hair. For all hair types. Gentle on color treated hair Indulge in clean, silky, healthy-looking hair that s soft to the touch.  This nourishing conditioner does much more than just treat dandruff - it actually restores the health of both hair and scalp.  The secret is our exclusive formula that combines an anti-dandruff ingredient with our ACTIVE NATURALS® Nourishing Oat Complex.  This formula works quickly to soothe and moisture dry, itchy scalp to help control the symptoms of dandruff, while also nourishing damaged hair back to healthy life.  Hair will be left feeling silky,. see more...

• Has anyone ever used this on oily hair? What were the results? T...1 Answers
  • "smells good and has made my scalp less itchy." in 1 review
  • "I saw this conditioner and was really skeptical of using it since I also have oily hair and try to only use conditioners on the ends of my hair." in 1 review
Tiffany M.
I have super sensitive skin so this lotion works awesome! It doesnt make me sticky or oily its just the perfect consistency!
Jessica A.
Whittier, CA
I've tried many dry scalp type of shampoos. Most of the time I seem to become immune to one so I rotate it out for another. That seems to do the trick. I saw this conditioner and was really skeptical of using it since I also have oily hair and try to only use conditioners on the ends of my hair.

I've been so impressed with this conditioner! It took care of the dry skin within a week of using it consistently and I haven't even thought about it much since using it. It was still working really well as I used the very last of it a week or two ago. That's not typical so I was looking forward to getting another bottle.

Sadly I have had a problem finding it in local stores and since I've stopped using it, the dry skin has come back. Can't wait to find it again and add it into my hair care routine!
Vanessa C.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I got to try this free courtesy of Smiley360. I thought it smelled good. I avoided the 2in1 for the feeling my hair gets from 2in1's. It just ends up feeling like I didn't completely wash my hair out. This is the feeling i later got from this conditioner. It left my hair with a weird texture. My hair was shiny and smelled wonderful but by the end of the night it felt so heavy as if i piled product in my hair. I usually skip a day in between hair washing but I just could not wait to wash it out by the next morning. If you're going to use this I would not use too much..maybe half of what you would normally use or 1/3 less.
Alexandra S.
I really like the aveeno brand of shamp/cond and skin lotions. I haven't used this dandruff line but I have used the moisturizing which works well. I am not sure if this is effective for dandruff but I would recommend as an overall quality shamp/cond combo
Grace M.
Lansing, MI
I bought this for my husband as he has dandruff issues. I wouldn't say that it has cleared it up completely, but there is a noticeable difference! Also I love the smell of it!
Kathleen M.
North Port, FL
I have tried this product in the past and I didn't like it. It just wasn't for me and my hair. I can't use most hair products though so it may work for you.
Ana A.
Great Conditioner. I used it on my hair for dandruff control during summer and it worked wonders. Left hair feeling so soft. A must buy.
Paula F.
Melissa, TX
I love this I work n a clean room and it dries you out all over, and after using this I have no more dry scalp or hair my son also uses this and he likes it tooo
Lindsy J.
Edison, NJ
I have been suffering from dandruff and this got rid of most of it after 1 use. smells good and has made my scalp less itchy. my hair feels great!
Ishara G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Worked well for my scalp, did not dry out my hair, left my hair smooth and soft as well as dandruff free. i would highly recommend it.
Staci R.
St. Thomas, ON
Has anyone ever used this on oily hair? What were the results? Thanks!