BY AVEENO

Restores Health of Hair & Scalp. Nourishes dry or damaged hair. For all hair types. Gentle on color treated hair Indulge in clean, silky, healthy-looking hair that s soft to the touch.  This nourishing 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner does much more than just treat dandruff - it actually restores the health of both hair and scalp.  The secret is our exclusive formula that combines an anti-dandruff ingredient with our ACTIVE NATURALS® Nourishing Oat Complex, which works quickly to soothe and moisturize dry, itchy scalp to help control the symptoms of dandruff, while also nourishing damaged hair back to healthy lif. see more...

Carlotta B.
WPB
Yes the husband had a terrible case of psoriasis of which we thought was dandruff and after going bald the Aveeno did its best for us and I started using the oatmeal lotion for an itchy break out one day and a coworker brought me a tube and it's been apart of my household
Abbigail S.
Wentzville, MO
Love this shampoo! I use this about everyday. This comes at a cheap price and the quality is outstanding! I love the scent and the amazing results! I have died and bleached my hair do many times and this keeps my hair living. Would recommend to anyone!
Apnett T.
Brooklyn
I like this product I recommend to every body it's nice packaging good value price is my firs time to use it's easy to apply I would like to recommend to every body it's nice packaging good value price is my firs time Aveeno shampoo am satisfied good
Laisha M.
Not really sure if it helps dandruff or its just my hair every product I use doesn't help me but what doesn't help me can help one of you so don't listen to only me
Christy N.
Oakhurst, CA
Unfortunately dandruff does plague me every once in a while. Not enough that I feel like I need that nasty smelling, strong dandruff shampoo...but enough that I always keep a bottle of a calmer dandruff shampoo in my shower.

I really liked the scent of the Aveeno Nourish + Dandruff Control. (It doesn't burn my nose like some others do.) A little goes a long way, so I put about the size of a nickel on my hand and rub into my head and scalp. The formula lathers very nicely and rinses easily.

After my shower, my hair feels soft and manageable. I love it! And I would recommend it to my friends.

* I received this product complimentary from Smiley360.
Rachel C.
Cupertino, CA
The main reason I love this product is because it uses natural ingredients. I don't feel like I'm putting harsh chemicals on my hair. It has a fresh scent, but not so fruity- which I like because then I know it's not a bunch of fake scents. It also lathers well, and keeps your hair feeling soft! I always take this with me on vacations!
Megan R.
This gets the job done without harming my natural, uncolored hair. Other anti-dandruff shampoos leave my hair greasy and oily, but this one does not. I also feel better knowing I'm not loading my hair with unnecessary chemicals.
Kassandra R.
New London, CT
To be honest i brought this shampoo for my daughter and i like that it took her dandruff off but her hair but it dryies her hair off
Vanessa S.
This shampoo makes my hair super soft and shiny it just makes wonders. I love the light smell of it as well.
andrea q.
Medley, FL
Jami S.
Winter Haven, FL
Is there any kind of scent to this shampoo?
LN F.
Anybody ever used this?
Amanda W.
Terre Haute, IN
My boyfriend says his head itches but doesn't have dandruff. Just like a dry, not flaky scalp. Anyone else have similar issues and tried this shampoo? If so, did it help?