BY AVEENO #60 in Leave-In Conditioner

AVEENO® NOURISH+ CONDITION Leave-In Treatment revitalizes hair with a fusion of deep conditioners and moisturizers, recharging it with healthy new life. Hair is instantly revitalized, and scientific studies show that just three uses helps repair dry, damaged hair.* And, using the Leave-In Treatment as part of a complete NOURISH+ regimen will help protect your hair, resulting in up to 95% less breakage.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® WHEAT COMPLEX

Targets and fortifies
the weakest part of the hair.

Wheat protein has long been used in hair care products. AVEENO®scientists have identified an optimal blend of wheat protein and wheat germ oil that harnesses the benefits of wheat, and allows products containing this blend to target damaged areas of hair. This unique formula has been proven to restore the three elements that give life to hair‑strength, softness and shine‑ in just three washes.

Aveeno® Nourish+ Condition Leave-in Treatment
  • "Then I spray about 3 sprays through my hair and comb it through with a wide toothed wet hair comb." in 2 reviews
  • "Left my hair so silky smooth After just one treatment" in 1 review
  • "i love the way this product helps leave my hair feeling very soft and i was a little hesitant at first to try it but i soon realized that this is very light on the hair and not greasy at all so i am using this almost every day " in 1 review
  • "i spray it more towards my ends and then blow dry it out." in 1 review
  • "I've had mine about a year, a little goes a long way" in 1 review
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
It's a very light and gentle leave in product that can really lock in moisture and decrease frizz without causing any damage overtime to already relatively healthy hair. If you process your hair a lot by bleaching (in my case), change colors often, chemically straighten or are a heavy user of high heat tools this leave in unfortunately isn't going to be strong enough to really help your hair...but it wouldn't hurt it either if you wanted to pair it with a stronger heat/UV protector and dry oil. There is also no scent.
Ronnie P.
Palm Coast , FL
My hair was feeling a little on the dry side and needed some help. I bought Aveeno leave in hair serum and it has made a huge different in the look and feel of my hair. The scent is amazing. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who is needing help repairing damaged hair
Lisa R.
Wilmington, DE
I just started using this, and so far, I like it. It has not even been 2 weeks yet. I do see some difference in my hair. It's definitely a lot softer. I have real long regular thickness hair, and it has help with some frizz, and I also noticed it has helped with static.
Sarah K.
New York
This horrible product dried out my hair. It’s application was rough and didn’t feel right. It just didn’t work. For such a high price, you’d think the product would be a little bit effective. I through this out the day after I used it. Would not recommend
Abigail V.
Seffner , FL
I do a lot of color process so I needed something to leave it and help repair my dry strands. And wallah this Aveno leave in treatment works great. It’s not heavy but it’s conditioning enough.
Ricky m.
Galt, CA
I love this leave in conditioner it is a great product to use and i am really happy with it, i would use this again and keep using it, it has never mess with my hair or dryness i have never had a problem with it!
Crystal B.
Cheyenne
Good leave in conditioner . I do make sure to use sparingly as I it can make the hair oily looking if too much is sprayed on or at the roots . In all it provides considerable conditioning and works great as a detangler. Scent is lovely too.
Jessica P.
San Diego
This leave in treatment is perfect for soft and silky hair. I have fairly normal hair but a slightly dry scalp and massaging this through my hair roots really helps to alleviate some of that dryness. The only reason I did not put 5 stars is that I cannot use this with an in-shower conditioner or my hair will become slightly oily.
Vıctorıa M.
Alamo
This brand is so amazing! I really really recommend it. It is very effective and it met my expectations 100%. I was very happy with the product and the packaging was nice. Honestly I can’t say it needs much improvement because it was already a great product!
Kayla M.
South Webster, OH
This is my 2nd go to leave in conditioner. I love the way it makes my hair feels but it seems to not last all day. I still really like it but would love it if it lasted longer.
Kristin S.
Tonawanda, NY
How well does this product work with females who have fine damaged hair?
Eidy H.
Irvine, KY
I wonder if this works? Suggestions?
Jennifer Q.
Dekalb, IL
I'm looking for a new leave in conditioner for the summer. I have fine hair will this make it look greasy?
Jo M.
Slidell, LA
Does this weight hair down?
Stephanie c.
Does this product leave a greasy buildup like other leave-in's can?

back