Aveeno® Natural Protection Lotion Sunscreen With Broad Spectrum Spf 50 uploaded by Danielle M.Aveeno® Natural Protection Lotion Sunscreen With Broad Spectrum Spf 50 uploaded by Sierra B.

BY AVEENO

AVEENO® Natural Protection Lotion Sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF 50 contains MINERALGUARD® Technology with 100% naturally-sourced sunscreen ingredients, a more natural alternative. Formulated with ACTIVE NATURALS® Oat Extract and mineral ingredients (Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide), this sunscreen forms a protective barrier on top of the skin that scatters UVA/UVB rays for superior sun protection. It soothes sensitive skin and is oil free, fragrance free, hypoallergenic, and water resistant for 80 minutes.

• I have sensitive, combination skin. Does this irritate se...1 Answers
  • Does this dry out the skin? Or is it more hydrating?3 Answers
  • Does this protect very pale skin? I need something strong.2 Answers
Aveeno® Natural Protection Lotion Sunscreen With Broad Spectrum Spf 50
  • "I love all things Aveeno and this just adds to the list. My skin is highly sensitive to the sun and I have to have a high SPF daily. This is great for daily use and its not greasy which is a plus." in 47 reviews
  • "One of my favorite skincare products, for both its spf and moisturizing qualities. Not greasy at all! And the tube is small enough that it conveniently fits in your purse." in 9 reviews
  • "Aveeno products are amazing on my skin I have dry skin and this is just amazing and smell great" in 8 reviews
josie w.
washigton
This sunscreen is very airy and although at first feels a bit heavy once applied seems to completely disappear after 30 seconds. This is my favorite sunscreen, and it’s so light you wouldn’t even know it was there. It isn’t oily at all, you can apply multiple times a day without feeling like there’s a buildup of sunscreen, and it’s super great for everyday needs.
A'Myah R.
Rock Hill
I like the Aveeno sunscreen! As a woman of color, it’s hard to find a sunscreen that doesn’t leave a white cast on my face. After a while it gets sticky, which I’m pretty sure is from sweating from a workout. The price is actually good for the amount that it come in. Overall, I’m pleased.
Katrina M.
I love how this sunscreen can be put under or over my makeup without messing up the look. It isn’t too greasy and doesn’t run when I sweat. I love how I can protect my skin while not compromising my appearance when I am going to be spending a lot of time in the harsh sun.
Jackie P.
I really like Aveeno sunscreen lotion, it keeps your skin hydrated while also protecting it. You can find them at Target & Walmart that’s where I buy mine. I really does protect your skin from getting sun burn or from the sun! Lol
Beth w.
This product wasn’t mind blowing by any means but it didn’t irritate my sensitive skin and it didn’t feel super heavy either. I reapplied it about ever hour and had no sunburns or even any redness at the end of the day
tasha r.
Phoenix
Aveeno is great to use with or without makeup. It doesn’t leave that awful white cast that other sunscreens do. It doesn’t break me out and I love that it’s SPF 50. It’s even easy to travel with and a great price!
Lizzy J.
A wonderful broad spectrum sunscreen. It’s full of quality ingredients that won’t block your pores, yet it still provides full coverage. The bottle is slim, so it fits in any beach or pool bag. Would recommend.
Lauren T.
I’m a life guard so I need a good facial sunscreen. This one works great! It doesn’t make my face overly oily and it doesn’t make me break out. Since the SPF is so high, I didn’t burn my face once after using it. I would highly recommend.
Diana F.
Red Bank
recently used this product on a trip to dominican republic! UV rays were strong but this sunscreen was very protectant, lightweight, and didn’t have a strong scent. would highly recommend.
Susan M.
I have a small sample of this. I use it when I’m not wearing foundation, or I’ll mix it into foundation for extra spf protection. It spreads easily and provide good sun protection.
Sarah K.
Laurium, MI
Did this product give you any issues if you have sensitive skin?
Karina P.
Elkhart, IN
Does this have a scent ? How well is this lotion on oily skin?
Jenny K.
I'm allergic to the sun , will this be strong enough ?
Debbie S.
Milwaukee, WI
I would like to know how well this works under makeup
Audrey O.
Does this feel greasy in your skin?