BY AVEENO

Your dry, itchy skin can't tolerate ordinary body cleansers. And you aren't quite ready to contemplate a hermitic existence forsaking cleanliness and the company of others. Aveeno might have just the bathing solution you're looking for. Their Moisturizing Shower & Bath Oil has colloidal oatmeal to relieve itchy skin while gently cleansing. Mineral oil lubricates and moisturizes your skin, leaving it feeling smooth and comfortable. And you? You're ready to greet the world. Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. With Natural Soothing Oatmeal. In Shower Moisturizer Leaves Skin Feeli. see more...

• Is anybody recommend this product?3 Answers
  • How does this leave your skin feeling? Greasy and slimy o...2 Answers
Megan R.
Savannah , GA
Love this! We have hard water which dries out our children's skin badly. This keeps the moisture in.
Varaprasad I.
Ashland, MA
Aveeno is a very good brand and this product lives up to it's reputation. Easy to use along with the oil is perfect for hair nutrition. Loving the scent. Well under 15$ and as such budget friendly Aveeno Moisturizing Shower & Bath Oil
Traci C.
Ardmore , OK
This is a great bath and shower oil. This keeps my skin so smooth. I usually use it after I shave and it replenishes any dry patches and makes my legs silky smooth! Highly recommend.
Wishona M.
Huntington, WV
Avenno is amazing for people who have dry or sensitive skin! I love avenno for my daughters & myself!
Sarah B.
Broomfield, CO
Love this stuff! I haven't been able to find it ANYWHERE though. But it's amazing and I'd definitely buy again if any stores actually had it in stores.
Kirstyn  S.
Canyon Lake, TX
This product is great when I'm having a bad eczema breakout. It moisturizers and calms my skin. However it's a bit much for daily use unless you have REALLY dry skin. Also be very careful in the bath as this product can make the shower/tub VERY slippery!
Erica R.
San Francisco, CA
I really enjoyed this product. The scent wasn't overpowering and it left my skin feeling so soft. I use this 2-3 times a week when my skin is feeling dull and dehydrated. I don't love the oily feel but I can look past it because of how moisturizing it is.
Mica A.
Huntsville, AL
This stuff is wonderful! I bought a variety pack of Aveeno products from Costco when I decided to try something different, and I'm glad I did. I was skeptical when I first heard about in-shower moisturizers, but this works really well. I just leave it in my shower and moisturize at the end of it before I get out and I can really tell a difference. I especially like to use it after I work out and have to shower at night, because I just put this on and my skin feels so hydrated when I wake up in the morning! I have a couple little spots of eczema also, so this really helps with them; I just put this on the trouble spots and I find that I have to reapply moisturizer to them less often throughout the day.
Veronica D.
Best product ever! My skin tends to get dry in the winter months or from seasonal allergies and this oil works wonders! It's so hydrating and leaves my skin so smooth. Really nice to use after shaving as well.
Rachael C.
Plainfield
This product is well worth it. I used it for a bath and it was great. I left a shower feeling relaxed, content and clean. Great product! I will be buying another bottle when out of this one.
sridevi k.
Atlanta, GA
Is anybody recommend this product?
Dannielle H.
Etters, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
How does this leave your skin feeling? Greasy and slimy or moisture arrived?