BY AVEENO

Moisturizing Formula Enriched with Natural Oatmeal for Dry Skin. * Dermatologist Recommended. * Fragrance Free. Aveeno® Moisturizing Bar for Dry Skin is a unique soap-free cleanser that combines a special form of silky smooth oatmeal with skin... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
I was pretty surprised that I wasn’t a fan of this bar soap because I loveeee aveeno products. This has a funky smell and didn’t leave my skin feeling any different or moisturized than a cheap bar soap. Really don’t like the smell of it. And it has a gritty texture which is probably good for exfoliating but i just thought it was weird idk. Also a bar only lasted me less than a week because it doesn’t lather and you have to use so much of it. Not a fan
Rachel W.
Monticello
I do not feel like this bar is any better than a cheap bar soap. I was a first time user and wasn't pleased with the disappointing results. It didn't seam to leave my skin moisturized at all. It's definitely pricey given that it doesn't do its job. I would not recommend this to others.
Jakiyah A.
Birmingham
Aveeno is best for people with bad skin like dryness or people with eczema. I highly recommend aveeno for babies also. Their products are gentle. The packaging is nice too. I would highly recommend aveeno!
Georgina-Marie G.
honolulu
Chalky at times, but I love the natural smell and what the product does for my skin. The price is unreasonable for a single bar. At my local CVS in Honolulu a single bar retails around $4-5 and at Walmart about $3-4.
Jessica T.
I remember using Aveeno as a child when an oatmeal bath was needed. Aveeno is an amazing product. I used it on my son when he developed Eczema. Aveeno is amazing especially if you have sensitive skin.
karla c.
Merced
Lightweight, makes your skin feel soft and moisturized, and is very hydrating on dry skin. The Aveeno Moisturizing Bar doesn't make you feel like your skin is being pulled after using it.
maren t.
Alpharetta, GA
This is a great bar of soap for people with sensitive or reactive skin. It leaves my skin soft and not tight and uncomfortable like most soaps. Very soothing.
Tay JoAnn D.
Houston
Great clean without the nasty residue! Leaves skin so soft and moisturized. Bar lasts a lot longer than liquid version but same amazing affect.
Jazzmine P.
San Diego
Not sure if I was using it right but this bar dried my skin out quite a bit. I usually don't have this problem with aveeno products.
mani a.
Allen Park, MI
Love this bar. I love that it has no weird fragrance. Doesn't make me break out. My face feels super refreshed after using it.