BY AVEENO

Aveeno Moisturizing Bar for Dry Skin is a unique soap-free cleanser that combines a special form of silky smooth oatmeal with skin softening moisturizers. Moisturizing Formula Enriched with Natural Oatmeal for Dry Skin. Dermatologist Recommended. Fragrance Free. Aveeno® Moisturizing Bar for Dry Skin is a unique soap-free cleanser that combines a special form of silky smooth oatmeal with skin softening moisturizers. The natural oatmeal works to absorb dirt and oil then gently rinses away. Rich emollients moisturize dry, sensitive skin. Aveeno ® Moisturizing Bar looks and feels different because it contains a high level of oatmeal to leave skin soft and smooth. Aveeno ® Moisturizing Bar is fragrance free and dye free.  The Aveeno® Brand has been Dermatologist recommended for over 50 years.  see more...

• How does this compare to dove soap?1 Answers
  • I have really bad dry skin will this product be the best for dry ...2 Answers
  • I have really dry skin would this be the best product to use and ...2 Answers
Aveeno Moisturizing Bar for Dry Skin
  • "I use this all the time because of my dry skin and it works well even in the cold dry winters." in 2 reviews
  • "I really love this, my skin use to be very Dry but since i started using this has completly change." in 1 review
  • "With extremely dry skin, I use these to help moisturize and heal my dry, cracked & scaley skin and they are a great help! " in 1 review
  • "I have a hard time finding a soap that makes me feel clean and doesn't leave that waxy feeling behind." in 1 review
Tina O.
Tina O.
This was a mere coincidence. I was looking for a non glycerin-based soap and read the packaging and thought I would give it a try.

I was Coincidentally battling dermatitis with both hands - that nasty, peeling, flaky situation. Very embarrassing when you go to shake somebody's hand, though the symptom is not contagious.

I'm not kidding but after using the soap on my hands after dinner and taking a shower before bed, I woke up the next day and my hands looked as if they heeled about 50%. I was using Cortizone cream and it didn't do anything.

Besides helping heal my hands, my skin feels much better and it does an amazing job removing oils.
Amanda Q.
Amanda Q.
Phillipsburg, NJ
Some people are known to over exagerate. I for one, am not one of those people. When i tell you my skin is dryer that the dry, cracked, nevada ground, i mean it. My skin eats up lotions and moisturizers like they are nothing. But this bar is the real mvp. I don't get it that often, mostly because i cant justify to myself paying so much for a bar of soap, but when i do it leaves my skin feeling soft. Not the whole day, but its better than without.
Chaniki B.
Chaniki B.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've just started using the Aveeno moisturizing Bar for Dry Skin , this item is dermatologist recommended it's fragrance free and it also contains oatmeal to cleanse and sooth your skin and the oatmeal works to absorb the dirt and oil from your skin. I've been using this product everyday for a month on my face and feels a big difference I am loving this product and it's good on the skin
I love to use this after I have a warm bath or a warm shower it works so well my dry skin has turned to like baby skin it is an amazing product thank you so much for letting me buy this amazing product I'd buy it like usually once a month because I always went up because I use it that much so I'll really need some more this Christmas month
Dedra S.
Dedra S.
MACON, GA
I have very sensitive skin so I can not bath with many types of soaps ..I had been hearing good things about aveeno bar soap so I bought some and tried it out .its actually okay it didn't dry my skin out it actually moisturized it and brought it back to life..It left my skin feeling good and it very affordable so you can stock up on it ..
Alanna G.
Alanna G.
Bonita Springs, FL
I wanted this to work out so well! I had an awful allergic reaction to a new makeup product that completely dried out my face. Two washes with this bar and my face was just in agony! Needed ice packs to calm the reaction... Would not recommend. The smell and texture leave much to be desired as well as there is no moisture provided.
Amy B.
Amy B.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
Although I am not a big fan of bar soaps, this one is a rare exception. It does not strip my already thirsty skin of moisture, so after rinsing, I don't feel all tight and irritated. Even my far more expensive Philosophy facial cleanser doesn't achieve this for me. I've never had a bad experience with anything in the Aveeno line.
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Kettering, OH
I have very sensitive skin and this liton actually works great for me. I don't have ecxima but I do have dry itchy skin and this helps tremendously and doesn't give me a rash. I have an allery skin disease so I have to be super careful and this is it. It's not too heavy and goes on without a sticky residue or smell.
Jacqueline P.
Jacqueline P.
I love this Soap bar from Aveeno! I was on medications that were drying my skin out and this bar saved my skin! Makes my skin super smooth and it doesn't leave a nasty residue on your face. I would highly recommend this bar to anybody who has dry skin or wants something easy to wash their face with.
Janet L.
Janet L.
El Paso, TX
This bar soap works wonders. My niece at one year old she had the roughest skin I have ever seen. Nothing would work on her and her skin started to crack. The doctor recommended Aveeno eczema with an Aveeno soap as well. This is the bar they got her in within a few days her skin was back to normal.
Mai X.
Mai X.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Have anyone try this bar soap? I am curious to try this soap but wasn't sure if it work for me. My skin is super dry during winter so I want a soap that will work wells with dry skin. Is this a good soap for dry skin?
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
I love this for washing my face, however I find using a bar of soap very inconvenient. It's hard to store/hard to travel with. Does anyone have any tips how to store this? Or is there a liquid face wash similar to this?
Mireya B.
Mireya B.
Lawrenceville, GA
Is this a good product? I love their lotions but I haven't tried their moisturizing soap bar
BRITTANY M.
BRITTANY M.
Grove City, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have really bad dry skin will this product be the best for dry skin
Alex L.
Alex L.
Point Edward, NS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good on sensitive skin? Does it remove makeup well?