BY AVEENO

Aveeno Moisturizing Bar for Dry Skin is a unique soap-free cleanser that combines a special form of silky smooth oatmeal with skin softening moisturizers. Moisturizing Formula Enriched with Natural Oatmeal for Dry Skin. Dermatologist Recommended. Fragrance Free. Aveeno® Moisturizing Bar for Dry Skin is a unique soap-free cleanser that combines a special form of silky smooth oatmeal with skin softening moisturizers. The natural oatmeal works to absorb dirt and oil then gently rinses away. Rich emollients moisturize dry, sensitive skin. Aveeno ® Moisturizing Bar looks and feels different because it contains a high level of oatmeal to leave skin soft and smooth. Aveeno ® Moisturizing Bar is fragrance free and dye free.  The Aveeno® Brand has been Dermatologist recommended for over 50 years.  see more...

• How does this compare to dove soap?1 Answers
  • I have really bad dry skin will this product be the best for dry ...2 Answers
  • I have really dry skin would this be the best product to use and ...2 Answers
Aveeno Moisturizing Bar for Dry Skin
  • "I use this all the time because of my dry skin and it works well even in the cold dry winters." in 2 reviews
  • "I really love this, my skin use to be very Dry but since i started using this has completly change." in 1 review
  • "With extremely dry skin, I use these to help moisturize and heal my dry, cracked & scaley skin and they are a great help! " in 1 review
  • "I have a hard time finding a soap that makes me feel clean and doesn't leave that waxy feeling behind." in 1 review
Marissa M.
Midlothian
THIS really helps your skin! Girls I recommended  this for y’all! This really is effective and not disappointing at all! I bought it at Walmart! Very affordable price and very gentle the product! This will moisturize your skin within time your skin gets better and better.
Tieranee R.
N Little Rock, AR
I have suffered from dry skin and eczema for as long as I can remember. I’ve tried plenty of home remedies and products for sensitive skin, but nothing came close to the positive results that I experienced from using Aveeno’s moisturizing bar. I love this product because it targets my areas of dry skin and eczema, while also moisturizing and nourishing areas that aren’t effected. Aveeno also proves to be unique in maintaining consumers’ desire to have a product that not only heals irritated skin, but smells and feels good as well.
MiiNd3Rz 💋.
Very decent facial cleanser. I felt clean after use. The box carries all info on package & car sufficient. I can find this bar at all drug stores & the price is sufficient. It's a gentle cleanser with an extreme clean feeling. I have repurchased
Elizabeth 🍟.
BALTIMORE, MD
When I started puberty my skin was really dry and I would easily break out. My mom got me this soap and it was great soft and did not leave any leftover residue. And it moisturized enough that it was okay if I didn't use lotion afterwards.
Danina V.
Love aveeno! Although a little pricey but love their products. My son has very sensitive skin and sometimes I buy this and it relieves him from being itchy. He loves how smooth and refreshed he feels after using this soap.
Alexus S.
Kelseyville , CA
Aveeno is a great product. They have multiple products for multiple skin problems. They’ve been around since I was a kid and they do amazing. I love the smell of the facial washes and I get mine at a local drug store.
Rachel M.
Aveeno is such a good brand! As somebody with sensitive skin this is a blessing! It keeps my skin looking soft and feeling even softer! You will actually be able to tell a difference after using it!
Georgetta W.
chauncey ohio
I definitely recommend this product for anyone who has dry skin or anyone who goes out into cold weather and their face gets really dry. It made my face really smooth and soft after using. I definitely will be buying again.
Emily Y.
Sagamore Hills
Usually bar soap dries my skin out to the point of no return, but this soap is shocking!! It truly does moisturize better than other bar soaps. But, to keep my skin fully moisturized, a body wash would do a better job.
Brittany M.
Wadesboro, NC
Very good moisturizer it’s awesome very awesome I like it a lot sand it works well with my face so it’s pretty good and doesn’t have an oily residue so that’s good too I’d use it again since it works pretty well
Mai X.
Have anyone try this bar soap? I am curious to try this soap but wasn't sure if it work for me. My skin is super dry during winter so I want a soap that will work wells with dry skin. Is this a good soap for dry skin?
Lisa B.
I love this for washing my face, however I find using a bar of soap very inconvenient. It's hard to store/hard to travel with. Does anyone have any tips how to store this? Or is there a liquid face wash similar to this?
Mireya B.
Lawrenceville, GA
Is this a good product? I love their lotions but I haven't tried their moisturizing soap bar
Alex L.
Point Edward, NS
Good on sensitive skin? Does it remove makeup well?
BRITTANY M.
Grove City, OH
I have really dry skin would this be the best product to use and make my skin less dry ?