BY AVEENO #41 in Bar Soap

Unique soap-free formula contains oatmeal to cleanse and gently soothe your skin.

This mild, soap-free bar gently cleanses your dry skin and leaves it feeling soft and smooth. This unique formula blends powder-fine ACTIVE NATURALS®Colloidal Oatmeal with a skin-softening moisturizers to leave your skin nourished. It’s also fragrance free and dye free.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Protects and soothes sensitive skin.

Colloidal Oatmeal has a long history of use and is well known for its skin protectant properties and its skin soothing effect. This beneficial skin care ingredient, which is rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, is especially effective among those with sensitive skin.

• How does this compare to dove soap?1 Answers
  • I have really bad dry skin will this product be the best ...2 Answers
  • I have really dry skin would this be the best product to ...2 Answers
Aveeno® Moisturizing Bar
  • "This soap is great. It's perfect for my family's sensitive skin. It gets my toddlers clean and doesn't irritate their skin. Aveeno is the only brand I will use on them. I've bought their products from giant eagle and at Walmart. I would recommend this bar soap for people with sensitive skin since its fragrance free. " in 89 reviews
  • "It is great it is great for relief of dry skin. I use it when my skin is dry and replenishes moisture. I enjoy the pleasant scent and the way my skin feels. I use it when I notice dry flaky skin. It is what I expect aveeno to be I get the results I want. I keep it on hand." in 40 reviews
  • "I always use this body bar for my skin due to me being prone to breakouts from perfume soaps. I love the oatmeal smell and I have never got a rash from this." in 11 reviews
Gabrielle H.
Highland Park, MI
I love this soap! My skin has been very sensitive as of late due to the weather, hormones and lack of sleep has caused dry patches for my oily combination skin type. I picked up this soap for it’s soothing, deep cleansing, and moisturizing benefits. This soap is made up of natural products and I noticed an instance difference over the past couple f Days. I use it only at night for now for calming my skin and a light exfoliating cleanser in the day time. It works wonders guys it’s dissolved my makeup and gives my complexion a boost. Give it a try it’s super affordable and under $3 at Walmart.
Paola P.
Chula Vista , CA
First of all, it’s very inexpensive and its really good! I’ve used other bar soaps (for facial cleansing) and they always made my skin feel dry and tight after using them but with the Aveeno moisturizing bar its not the same. It does have a strong scent of the outmeal and ingredients but beyond that it leaves your skin feeling fresh, clean, and hydrated. I use it morning before doing my makeup and at nights after removing my makeup with makeup remover. Because it is NOT a makeup remover bar, just a nice and gentle cleansing bar.
Andrea E.
Albuquerque
Y’all!!!! This is such a good product for dry sensitive skin! I got it for only $3 and it hydrated my skin so nicely. I buy this again and again, it smells so amazing and never irritated my skin once. It make my skin feel so so soft and got rid of a lot of my white heads around my forehead, I started using it along with the Dickinson’s Witch hazel toner and it’s that best my skin has ever looked and felt. Best thing is that you can get both for under $10!!
geneseo, NY
I was pretty surprised that I wasn’t a fan of this bar soap because I loveeee aveeno products. This has a funky smell and didn’t leave my skin feeling any different or moisturized than a cheap bar soap. Really don’t like the smell of it. And it has a gritty texture which is probably good for exfoliating but i just thought it was weird idk. Also a bar only lasted me less than a week because it doesn’t lather and you have to use so much of it. Not a fan
geneseo, NY
I was pretty surprised that I wasn’t a fan of this bar soap because I loveeee aveeno products. This has a funky smell and didn’t leave my skin feeling any different or moisturized than a cheap bar soap. Really don’t like the smell of it. And it has a gritty texture which is probably good for exfoliating but i just thought it was weird idk. I also hate that it was wrapped in plastic inside of a closed sealed box- bad for the environment!
geneseo, NY
I was pretty surprised that I wasn’t a fan of this bar soap because I loveeee aveeno products. This has a funky smell and didn’t leave my skin feeling any different or moisturized than a cheap bar soap. Really don’t like the smell of it. And it has a gritty texture which is probably good for exfoliating but i just thought it was weird idk. Also wish they would lose the plastic that it’s wrapped in seeing how it’s already in a sealed box!
Melissa M.
Moreno Valley, CA
I absolutely love this product! But i HATE this packaging. I would love if they came out with this same cleanser but in a tube or bottle, using bar soap to wash my face is so messy and gross because I don’t want to put it out in the open where it can get bacteria. Other than the packaging I love this stuff! When I feel my face getting extremely dry I start to wash my face with this and it hydrates,smooths and reduces my redness.
precilla C.
This is what Ive been using,and never switch to different bar..I have a sensitive skin and I can’t just try any products,I’m glad I found this!.this is what I needed to my life..one of the best brand perfect for my skin type,.i highly recommend especially for the sensitive face or skin.
Tieranee R.
N Little Rock, AR
I have suffered from dry skin and eczema for as long as I can remember. I’ve tried plenty of home remedies and products for sensitive skin, but nothing came close to the positive results that I experienced from using Aveeno’s moisturizing bar. I love this product because it targets my areas of dry skin and eczema, while also moisturizing and nourishing areas that aren’t effected. Aveeno also proves to be unique in maintaining consumers’ desire to have a product that not only heals irritated skin, but smells and feels good as well.
Michelle G.
Lodi, NJ
Absolutely love this soap. I purchased it for my tattoo because it's fragrance free and a better alternative to other soaps that aren't as natural for your body. Definitely would recommend for sensitive or dry skin.
Mai X.
Have anyone try this bar soap? I am curious to try this soap but wasn't sure if it work for me. My skin is super dry during winter so I want a soap that will work wells with dry skin. Is this a good soap for dry skin?
Lisa B.
I love this for washing my face, however I find using a bar of soap very inconvenient. It's hard to store/hard to travel with. Does anyone have any tips how to store this? Or is there a liquid face wash similar to this?
Shirley W.
Lizella, GA
I'm wondering if the natural moisturizer in this phone will help my dry skin. I have to use moisturizer on my face so I need to be careful about having too much moisturizer .
Mireya B.
Lawrenceville, GA
Is this a good product? I love their lotions but I haven't tried their moisturizing soap bar
BRITTANY M.
Grove City, OH
I have really bad dry skin will this product be the best for dry skin