Aveeno® Moisturising Cream 300ml

BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Cream Is Formulated With Colloidal Oatmeal To Actively Moisture Dry And Sensitive Skin. Regular Use Hydrates The Skin Leaving It Feeling Comfortable, Soft And Smooth

ingredients :

Suitable For Babies From 3 Months
Available In Three Sizes: Convenient 100ml Tube And Longer Lasting 300ml And 500ml Pump Dispensers
[PR-010017] Aqua, Glycerin, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Isopropyl Palmitate, Paraffinum Liquidum, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Avena Sativa Kernel Flour, Allantoin, Paraffin, Cera Microcristallina, Isopropyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol

• Is it good for dry skin as I have to b careful what I use in case...2 Answers
  • I want like to know how effective this is for very dry skin ?3 Answers
Aveeno®  Moisturising Cream 300ml
Aveeno® Moisturising Cream 300ml
Aida D.
Allentown, PA
I love using this all over. Sometimes some moisturizers are too heavy to use on the face but I love using this to lock inmoisture on my face. It not heavy enough for my dry winter legs but I have very sensitive skin and this moisturizer has been my favorite for years!
Melissa M.
Charlotte, NC
Dry skin? This product is perfect! My skin gets super dry in the winter and Aveeno is always to the rescue! It is not fragranced, so you can definitely use as much as needed. I even carry a small bottle in my purse!!
Gilda H.
Ypsilanti , MI
One of my all time favorite lotions, especially on cold winter days. Some lotions can feel greasy but not this one. Even better it’s cost efficient and can be found at your local Wal Mart!! You have to try it to believe it!!!
Allison C.
Alliance, OH
I love how the moisturizer contains sunscreen so I don't have to worry about applying more if I'm going outside. I'm automatically protected after I apply it after washing my face! It's light too so my skin can breath and has a great natural smell. Sometimes I feel like my skin gets oily after use but nothing that makes me want to stop using the product
Valerie E.
Westfield, IN
I'm in love with Aveeno products! I have sensitive, oily skin and their products work wonders for me. I like that the moisturizer does not make my face feel greasy or oily at all! Usually that's a big problem for me when it comes to moisturizers. I would definitely recommend this to anyone battling with sensitive or oily skin!
Shelby B.
This cream has a very pleasant smell. I have oily skin so I really wondered why on earth I'd need more oil but I realize that it's oily at first and then after a while my face just feels ok. Not too oily, not too dry. It's still not finished though because i've been back and forth between it and the Ponds cream.
Judy M.
Minneapolis
This lotion is very good , if you have sensitive skin and dry skin this lotion will help you a lot ! I love it ! It'll help you and make the dry area much smoother and softer ! I highly recommend this to everyone who has dry and sensitive skin
Samantha S.
Wyoming, MI
A daily use lotion in my house. It makes my skin so soft. I even purchased a small bottle from Walmart to stick in my purse when out and about. The only con is price, but for a lotion that works as well as this Aveeno I'm willing to overlook the expense.
Maria P.
Citrus Hts, CA
Let me just say I love this I got this as a present. I have eczema prone skin so my face is dry all the time I thought since it have sunscreen in it, it would make my skin feel bad but instead it feels great. Good price as well!!!
raquel W.
Cypress , TX
I love this cream, it makes my son soft and smith almost like baby skin. My husband loves to take it t to work and use it on his hands in cold weather. I have repurchased this product several times an I will continue to use this product!
Lorrie B.
New Bedford, MA
I want like to know how effective this is for very dry skin ?
Jamie W.
Newcastle
Is it good for dry skin as I have to b careful what I use in case I'm allergic to an ingredient