Aveeno® Men's Shaving Gel Fragrance Free uploaded by kell s.

BY AVEENO

Water, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Isopentane, Sorbitol, Stearic Acid, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Sunflower Seed Oil Glyceride, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Allantoin, Glycerin, Dimethicone Peg-8 Benzoate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Isobutane, Sorbitan Stearate, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzaldehyde, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben.

Danica S.
My husband is a big fan of this shaving gel. It is literally the only thing I am allowed to purchase for him for shaving. He has sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate him at all. I would recommend for those who have similar skin to my husband.
Arceli B.
Russellville, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I bought this for my husband he like to use fragrance free since he has sensitive skin and he loving it and love ❤️ we buy this several time for him because this product one of his fav and comfortable to use
Allyx D.
Kirksville, MO
Keeps skin smooth with little to no irritation, I use the fragrance free due to sensitive skin- and its amazing. I do not think I will ever use another shaving lotion again. 10/10 would recommend to any other person! The BEST shaving cream in the world.
Christy M.
Basehor, KS
we have used several of the aveeno shaving products, we love them all!! we never shave without them, we have fewer in grown hairs and are skin feels very soft afterwards. would definitely recommend and my husband doesn't end up with razor burn thank you!
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Deborah R.
Ferndale, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps me stay smooth throughout the day and it goes on so nicely. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my routine without it!
Bryanna W.
Osceola , IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My husband has really sensitive dry skin. Almost every time he shaves he experiences irritation and razor bumps along with razor burn and ingrown hairs. I found this product at our local drugstore. It was on sale so I decided to pick it up for him. He hasn't had any problems since he began using it. This product is always on our monthly shopping list.
Kelsey N.
Asheville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Omfg I can't begin to describe how much I love this shaving gel!!!!!! It is my ultimate favorite of all time. Mens Products always work better for me. I love the smell it has a very natural oat like smell. It feels amazing going on. I get so excited about it lol! Speaking of I am going to buy a bottle right now off of amazon. Best shave cream ever!!!
Anastacia K.
Torrance, CA
I use this for my legs, since their sensitive skin formulas seem to be the only shaving creams that don't cause irritation. I like the scent, and the gel is creamy.
Zoe K.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I feel like men's shaving gel always works better than women's. I use this product every other week. It's very effective and the fact that it's unscented is great because I don't have to walk around smelling like a man. It keeps my skin moisturizer after shaving.
Alexis D.
Does this really have no fragrance?