Aveeno® Men's After Shave Lotion Fragrance Free uploaded by Megan C.Aveeno® Men's After Shave Lotion Fragrance Free uploaded by Alviana G.Aveeno® Men's After Shave Lotion Fragrance Free uploaded by Ali R.

BY AVEENO

Details

Aveeno® Men's After Shave Lotion instantly calms and soothes skin easily irritated from shaving. This formula, with a special blend of skin conditioners and soothing Active Naturals® Oatmeal, helps skin look and feel healthy, smooth and hydrated.

Ingredients

Water, Glycerin, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Isopropyl Palmate, Cetyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Pertolatum, Dimethicone, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Steareth-20, Sodium Chloride, Chlorphenesin, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Benzaldehyde, Benzyl Alcohol.

Warnings

Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Discontinue use if rash or irritation develops.

Directions

Apply to skin after shaving or anytime skin needs moisture.

• My husband has sensitive skin. Would you recommend this?1 Answers
  • Does this actually work, I've been trying to find a after...3 Answers
Erin A.
Central Ore
I love this stuff. I actually use it for makeup primer! Glycerin is a top ingredient in this amazing stuff and it helps my makeup apply seamlessly! It's very moisturizing too, a little goes a long way! I also use it for just plain ole moisturizer sometimes, or after I wax my eyebrows, and it works great, no breakouts, rash, or anything. I am a huge fan. You won't be disappointed!
Arcelica M.
Los Angeles, CA
I brought this product for my boyfriend and he loves it. He like how it makes his face feel after use and it's pretty easy to use. The product can get a little expensive but it is well worth buying for your love one.
DONNA V.
I have no scientific understanding of how oatmeal relates to skin care, but I have been pleasantly surprised by how well this product has worked. I've used other products in the past (e.g., Bump Patrol, etc.), but this one works at least as well as any other I've ever tried. My neck used to be really irritated after shaving, but since I've started using this product, the irritation has noticeably subsided. I suspect that after using it for a while longer (I've only used it now for just over a week), the irritation will be reduced even more dramatically as that vicious cycle of irritated skin being bumpier and therefore more prone to irritation is broken. I especially like that the product is fragrance-free because it enables you to use the cologne of your choice without interference from your aftershave....My husband opinion
monica a.

It is a muuuuuuyyyy good skin moisturizer. It is perfect since my skin is soooo dry and this cream I shut up almost from the sky, I like its smell and the way it moisturizes the skin. This cream was recommended to Pi Dad as he has the same problems as me on the skin and now has as 10 pots in the room lol
Joy N.
West Dennis, MA
I bought this on sale it was gift set it had the scrub and lotion and the shaving foam. I did not end up giving it to my male friend. So I did not want to waste it. I and used the facial scrub because my skin was very dry and irritated and itching but I needed to have good exfoliating scrub that would not be harsh to my already acne flare ups. It moisturizes yet exfoliates. All aveeno products are my go to products when I need to restore balance to my skin during the winter.
Nhu D.
Anaheim, CA
Bought this in hopes it would help the bumps I get after shaving the bikini line. It's amazing!!! Way better than the stuff they market for women. Aveeno is known for being great for sensitive skin and that area is definitely sensitive. I'm beyond happy with my purchase.
Tiffany Z.
It's gentle and H says it doesn't burn like traditional aftershave. I like the smell of the scented one sometimes but other times, it's too much, so it's nice to have the option of being unscented.
Onji S.
My boyfriend has very sensitive skin and this is the only aftershave lotion he will use. It never irritates him and gives him the right amount of moisture. Be highly recommends it-especially for those with sensitive skin
Alexis M.
Geneva, IL
My brothers use this and love it. It's very natural, no perfumes added. It met their expectations. They use it every week. Very affordable, got it from target
Puja P.
Secaucus, NJ
During the cooler months my husbands face sometimes feels dry after shaving and this definitely helps moisturize his face
Keely H.
Does this actually work, I've been trying to find a after shave for my fiancé that actually hydrates his skin.
Amber B.
My husband has sensitive skin. Would you recommend this?