Aveeno Men's After Shave Lotion Fragrance Free uploaded by Alviana G.Aveeno Men's After Shave Lotion Fragrance Free uploaded by Megan C.Aveeno Men's After Shave Lotion Fragrance Free uploaded by Ali R.

BY AVEENO #67 in After Shave

New Aveeno&Reg; Active Naturals&Trade; Soothing Oat Instantly Calms And Soothes After Shaving Provides 24-Hour Moisture Fragrance Free Aveeno&Reg; Men's After Shave Lotion Instantly Instantly Calms And Soothes Skin Easily Irritated&Nbsp; From Shaving.&Nbsp; This Formula, With A Special Blend Of Skin Conditioners And Soothing Active Naturals&Reg; Helps Skin Look And Feel Healthy, Smooth And Hydrated. Aveeno&Reg; ~ Dermatologist Recommended For Over 60 Years. 866-4-Aveeno see more...

Erin A.
Central Ore
I love this stuff. I actually use it for makeup primer! Glycerin is a top ingredient in this amazing stuff and it helps my makeup apply seamlessly! It's very moisturizing too, a little goes a long way! I also use it for just plain ole moisturizer sometimes, or after I wax my eyebrows, and it works great, no breakouts, rash, or anything. I am a huge fan. You won't be disappointed!
DONNA V.
I have no scientific understanding of how oatmeal relates to skin care, but I have been pleasantly surprised by how well this product has worked. I've used other products in the past (e.g., Bump Patrol, etc.), but this one works at least as well as any other I've ever tried. My neck used to be really irritated after shaving, but since I've started using this product, the irritation has noticeably subsided. I suspect that after using it for a while longer (I've only used it now for just over a week), the irritation will be reduced even more dramatically as that vicious cycle of irritated skin being bumpier and therefore more prone to irritation is broken. I especially like that the product is fragrance-free because it enables you to use the cologne of your choice without interference from your aftershave....My husband opinion
Joy N.
West Dennis, MA
I bought this on sale it was gift set it had the scrub and lotion and the shaving foam. I did not end up giving it to my male friend. So I did not want to waste it. I and used the facial scrub because my skin was very dry and irritated and itching but I needed to have good exfoliating scrub that would not be harsh to my already acne flare ups. It moisturizes yet exfoliates. All aveeno products are my go to products when I need to restore balance to my skin during the winter.
Onji S.
My boyfriend has very sensitive skin and this is the only aftershave lotion he will use. It never irritates him and gives him the right amount of moisture. Be highly recommends it-especially for those with sensitive skin
Puja P.
Secaucus, NJ
During the cooler months my husbands face sometimes feels dry after shaving and this definitely helps moisturize his face
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
May sound weird but I use this as my moisturizer! It's awesome! It makes my makeup stay on longer
Ali R.
Tucson, AZ
My husband loves it. The heat make his skin really dry and the oatmeal that it contains really does help the skin.
Tiffany Z.
It's gentle and H says it doesn't burn like traditional aftershave. I like the smell of the scented one sometimes but other times, it's too much, so it's nice to have the option of being unscented.
Alviana G.
11779697 Alviana Guerra 8424 NW56Th ST STE MUN01485 Doral;Florida 33166-3327
Aveeno products are so amazing for sensitive skin, i bougth it for my husband who happens to be in the sun all day and has skin problems. Buy this after shave, you won't regret it!
Isaac G.
ipswich
I didn't rate this aftershave lotion at all it left my face still prickly although it's supposed to leave my face smith and moisturised but it was dry I bought it online at amazon I'm not satisfied and won't be buying again!Aveeno Men's After Shave Lotion Fragrance Free