Aveeno Maxglow Face Serum Infusion Drops, 40Ml 40

Aveeno Maxglow Face Serum Infusion Drops, 40Ml 40

40mL

Aveeno MaxGlow Face Serum Infusion Drops, 40mL is it better to use this alone or mix with mosturizer?
Start your review of Aveeno Maxglow Face Serum Infusion Drops, 40Ml 40!
Andrea V.
Calgary
Love this product so much! Makes my skin very soft and radiant. I used it at night and during the day under my moisturizer and saw a difference in the appearance and texture of my skin. I have already repurchased this serum numerous times. Absolutely In love with it.
Tavleena M.
Oakville , ON
Aveeno Maxglow Face Serum Infusion Drops, 40Ml 40 uploaded by Tavleena M.
Aveeno Maxglow Face Serum Infusion Drops, 40Ml 40 is amazingly great serum. Very light weight on the skin, brings a nice shine to the skin. I use it before applying my moisturizer every morning. I got it at a great deal from Costco. It does what it says, brings a natural glow to the fave. So, I love it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Casy C.