BY AVEENO

Extend the life of your hair colour with AVEENO® ACTIVE NATURALS® LIVING COLOUR® Shampoo+. And while the formula works to preserve your colour and boost its vibrancy, it also cleanses your hair to remove excess oils and impurities. Our ACTIVE NATURALS® Lupine Botanical formulas smooth the hair cuticles, helping to seal in colour so it lasts longer. Designed for colour-treated hair, this breakthrough shampoo truly provides a healthy-looking vibrancy that lasts.

ACTIVE NATURALS® Lupine

These formulas are designed for color treated hair and have been scientifically shown to smooth hair’s cuticles and lock in color.The lupine seed has a high protein content that helps fortify hair. When applied, these formulas with lupine help moisturize, nourish and smooth hair to seal in color, while coating the cuticle for strength and manageability.

Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
I was turned on to this brand by a subscription box...and since have tried a ton of their products...happy with all of them. They smell wonderful and do exactly what they are supposed to...be in hydrate, color deposit, deeply clean or restore your hair. Buy this line exclusively and tell your salon about it. I promise you they will thank you!!!!
Deana H.
Orlando, FL
Has an absolute amazing smell. Helped somewhat to preserve my hair color as I didn't see a lot of color fade or bleeding during washing. Left my hair so incredibly healthy feeling.
Stephanie F.
I absolutely love the Aveeno products. They never fail to amaze me, they smell great and I always feel like I’m nourishing my hair with a healthy product. It is a little pricey but it’s definitely worth it!
brooke w.
Loveland
i only wash my hair about once a week. so i need a shampoo that will control frizz and clean my hair well. i’ve had good luck with this brand, i’ve tried multiple different types from them and i have been impressed overall.
Destoni L.
Denver, CO
I love to use this stuff after I dye my hair although I like to think Ima cosmetologist I'm not and I often end up killing my hair when dying it so I just use a bottle or two of this product immediately! After I wash out he dye to wash my hair and I've noticed the color last longer and leaves me hair a little more smooth
Lindsey S.
Totally disappointed in this product. I really like Aveeno products so I figured this would be a no brainer. This left an awful film on my hair that was so nasty feeling. I had washed and styled it with this product and it looked like I hadn't washed my hair in days. Really sad with how this turned out.
Amy S.
San Diego, CA
Great product for dry or damaged BLONDES! Hair felt shinier and less brassy after one use. Reasonable price, but you have to use more product to build up in the hair. Would definitive try again!
Allyssa B.
Aveeno always does a great job with creating products for people with allergies or sensitive skin. This product does not irritate my scalp and leaves my hair shiny and healthy.
jillian b.
sunrise
I’ve always struggled to find a shampoo that suits my thick hair. I have finally found it and I couldn’t be happier. My hair feels lighter than ever before.
Kristine I.
I really like this line of products. The color shampoo and conditioner is nice and does not fade your color. And the price is reasonable.
Lynn F.
Bettendorf, IA
Has this been discontinued?