BY AVEENO

Extend the life of your hair colour with AVEENO® LIVING COLOUR® Conditioner+. It’s so long-lasting that it locks in colour for up to 40 washes*. Rich and silky, the formula works to prevent your hair color from fading, while infusing moisture and reducing breakage. Our ACTIVE NATURALS® Lupine Botanical formulas smooth the hair cuticles, helping to seal in colour so it lasts longer. Designed for the unique needs of colour-treated hair, this breakthrough conditioner truly provides a healthy-looking vibrancy that lasts.

Ingredient

ACTIVE NATURALS® Lupine

These formulas are designed for color treated hair and have been scientifically shown to smooth hair’s cuticles and lock in color.The lupine seed has a high protein content that helps fortify hair. When applied, these formulas with lupine help moisturize, nourish and smooth hair to seal in color, while coating the cuticle for strength and manageability.

• "This is a good product but you need to really do what is says." in 1 review
  • "Haven't used this product yet but I use their lotions and body washes." in 1 review
  • "it smells great and i know i am not using harsh chemicals on my hair." in 1 review
Christina G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I've been using the Aveeno Nourish line for a couple of years now and am fairly happy with these products. I do tend to switch my shampoo and conditioner out once in awhile, as it seems to work better after taking a break from it (sounds weird to say that). Overall, this is my go to product. I have tried more expensive salon brands and haven't been impressed by anything. I had been color treating my hair for nearly 20 years before I recently discovered a wonderful red henna powder which has made my hair much stronger and healthier than ever. Aveeno does not in anyway affect my henna, as anyone who knows, one must be careful with certain products on henna hair.
Stephanie F.
I love love love these products! They always work really well and smell amazing! They can be a little on the expensive side, but you get what you pay for and it’s not more expensive than all of the other “good” shampoo and conditioner.
Kelsey W.
This is fine, but not my favorite in the comparable price range. I feel like it leaves me a little oily and I really have to focus on rinsing it all out. I don’t plan to buy it again. It just didn’t work for me.
Lisa J.
Sunrise , FL
This didnt do much for me at all. I purchased and returned the following week. There was nothing about this product that I felt was worth the money. Other great brands that truly moisturize hair.
Stephanie T.
Menands, NY
This stuff is literally saved my hair. When I had bleached my hair, my hair was so dry and brittle, it was really hard to tame. My friend recommended this product and I fell in love. It really does an amazing job at conditioning your hair. It was like I never bleached it~ So soft~ I like to leave my conditioners on for at least 2-3 minutes in the shower.
Larri J.
Salyersville, KY
This stuff works wonders! I love it! All the Aveno naturals are awesome! & they do exactly what they say they do! My favorite would have to be the nourish & moister
Audrey V.
Bethlehem, GA
The entire Aveeno line is too die for ! Immediately after using the shampoo and conditioner you can tell a difference in the softness , shine , and bounce.
Kerri P.
Oklahoma City, OK
I enjoyed using this conditioner. Has great smell and leaves your hair feeling clean and soft. Helps keep color from fading faster then normal shampoos.
Adrianna V.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I use the aveno sulfate free shampoo. and it is the best shampoo out there. it smells great and i know i am not using harsh chemicals on my hair.
Kaylee W.
My mom uses this and she loves i! It doesn't seem to dry her hair out and frizz it out either. This brand gets expensive at times but its worth it