Aveeno Lip Conditioner uploaded by Kelly H.

BY AVEENO

AVEENO combines natural oatmeal, long known to soothe skin, with a skin protectant to help protect and prevent dry chapped lips. Active Naturals™ Lip Protectant/Sunsceen - SPF 15 Essential Long-Lasting Moisturization Helps Heal and Condition Dry, Chapped Lips With Natural Oatmeal, Jojoba Oil and Shea Butter Dermatologist Tested Hypoallergenic This unique lip moisturizer provides a long-lasting feeling of moisturization to condition and protect dry, chapped lips. AVEENO® combines natural oatmeal, long known to soothe skin, with a skin protectant to help protect and prevent dry chapped lips. AVEENO® Essential Moisture™ Lip Conditioner with SPF 15 also contains natural skin conditioners, including jojoba oil and shea butter, that help leave lips feeling moisturized long after applying. This smooth formula glides on easily with no waxy feel, while SPF 15 sunscre see more...

• How does this work I always wondered but I'm afraid to buy it bec...1 Answers
  • I can't find this anywhere! Does anyone know where I can purchase...1 Answers
  • Does this product really moisturize your lips? And is it expensive? 1 Answers
Aveeno Lip Conditioner
  • "I have probably tried every other lip balm and chapstick, at least in my price range." in 2 reviews
  • "Give you long lasting moisture and protect your lips from heat, cold, wind - you name it!" in 1 review
  • "I have horribly chapped lips in the winter." in 1 review
Josephine M.
Fresh Meadows, NY
This lip balm isn't the easiest one to find nowadays. But if you do, stock up! It's super moisturizing and has a very light oatmeal scent. I remember using it when my lips were really chapped from the wind and it helped to heal it almost immediately.
Codi A.
Sarasota , FL
Great for hydrating lips without leading to dependence on it. Very smooth with a nice subtle flavor. Would definitely recommend
chenice s.
I really love this product it is great on your lips it is good for the summer time to keep from your chappingit is a great price and I love the packaging it is something that is good to keep in your pocket and I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.
Rose L.
This has a good price point for how well this works. I pair this with the face sun block from Aveeno, so the scents match and don't get over powered with too many different scents. This is long lasting and moisturising.
Amanda A.
Austin, TX
This is the best for lip moisture ex specially in the summer. This is a must have in your purse item that never gets old. I even use it on top of color to refresh my color. I love this product
Rianna U.
Plantation, FL
This lip balm/conditioner is really great, it doesn't dry out your lips and gives a really silky finish. You can find it in most drug stores. If you apply too much it might look too oily. I would definitely buy it again.
Celia H.
Glendale, AZ
I love how comforting and smooth this product went on my skin!During summer it need all the protection they can get and I trust aveeno to provide what I need.....not parched scorched and sore skin but baby soft
The intended, tremendous moisture derived from this lip balm! I'm truly in love with it's endowed flavor, the intriguing scent. I would give it 100/100 if it allowed me too! Aveeno has truly outdone theme selves with this item !
Melissa r.
Edinburg, TX
This is such an amazing necessity. I need for my lips, especially during winter, it goes on smooth and noticed a difference quickly. My lips were no long cracking
Eve D.
Saint Paul, MN
I have eczema, which in some cases effect lips. I have probably tried every other lip balm and chapstick, at least in my price range.
This is the best I've found in the under $10 catergory! It's soft, lasts a long time, and really helped heal my lip! I will be buying more when I run out. And I can get it from any local drugstore.
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Where can you purchase this?
Brenna S.
Do you have to constantly keep applying or does it last all day or for a while?
Deja W.
Morrisville, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really moisturize your lips? And is it expensive?
Sara W.
Kennesaw, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't find this anywhere! Does anyone know where I can purchase this?!
Tanisha O.
Manchester , NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this work I always wondered but I'm afraid to buy it because I hate the smell of the lotion