BeautyHairHair ProductsAveeno
Kefir Probiotic Blend Shampoo

Aveeno Kefir Probiotic Blend Shampoo

by Aveeno

Oat is the first ingredient in this scalp-soothing, farm-fresh inspired shampoo that helps balance scalp's microbiome to help nourish hair and scalp. Infused with probiotic kefir extract to help moisturize and add softness to your hair. Sulfate free shampoo, no dyes or parabens. Restorative shampoo with probiotic blend. Helps balance microbiome to nourish hair. Helps condition hair and restore your scalp. Sulfate free shampoo; No dyes or parabens

What does this shampoo smell like?
Is this shampoo good for an itchy or flaky scalp?
Start your review of Aveeno Kefir Probiotic Blend Shampoo!
Vanessa A.
Riverside, CA
Aveeno Kefir Probiotic Blend Shampoo uploaded by Vanessa A.
Being that this was the first time I've tried an Aveeno haircare product i didn't like it very much. It left a bit of a film on my hair and i felt it didn't nourish my hair well. It also seemed to leave my roots very oily. Maybe this isn't for my particular hair type but I wasn't a fan of it.
Katie  B.
Winton, CA
Aveeno Kefir Probiotic Blend Shampoo uploaded by Katie  B.
Pretty packaging always gets me. However, this stuff really works. I've been struggling to find a shampoo that really works for me. This shampoo leaves my hair and scalp squeaky clean. When my hair dries it feel light, soft and its shiny. It smells great too. I am glad that it is not made with harsh chemicals. My mom has even said that my hair looks great. (That's a big deal because she hates that I use natural shampoos)
Heather A.
Scalp broke out from conditioner. This stuff helped to clear and rebalance my scalp. It helped with minor flakes from the conditioner. I love the scent and it's not drying nor irritating. This was just stocked at my store as this is a new shampoo! Love it and this line!
Jessica S.
Broomfield, CO
Aveeno Kefir Probiotic Blend Shampoo uploaded by Jessica S.
I am really picky about hair products...because I have sensitive skin and break out from a lot of products. However, this is one product I put on the list of items I love to use. I could see a difference within a week of using it. My hair felt healthier and I was definitely a happy person because of it haha try it today if you haven't already! I highly recommend it!
Cynthia H.
Unfortunately didn’t work for me left my hair very heavy and greasy. I try to use drug store products sometimes to save myself $ but they just don’t work on my hair 😣 the scent was the only good thing about this product.
Paula S.
Ocala, FL
My favorite conditioner right now. Lightweight for my superfine wavy hair. Leaves it very shiny but not oily and soft.
Madyson W.
I love this shampoo and conditioner combo! My hair is so dry and processed from bleach and this combo makes my hair feel so soft! Love it Aveeno Kefir Probiotic Blend Shampoo
Amanda C.
Temecula, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
Nooo! I wanted to love this soo much. I love that this is a scalp-focused conditioner with probiotics. I wish there were more probiotic shampoos and conditioners. My issue with this is that it contains silicone. I know that silicone is a “safe” ingredient tolerated by many, but I am definitely sensitive to it. I could smell it as soon as I opened the bottle. I thought I didn’t see that on the ingredient list while purchasing but that was because they added a prefix to dimethicone that I didn’t recognize at the time. Darn.
Moira B.
New Market, MD
Used with the shampoo, this is wonderful. Wow. My post summer hair really needed a big pick me up to restore moisture and shine. I love it!
Mary R.
Grand Rapids, MI
I am reviewing the shampoo, for some reason only the conditioner is coming up, even if I dan the barcode.... Anyways It’s smells amazing!!!!! Like baby powder. It leaves my thin/fine hair really shiny and smooth. My poor scalp gets so itchy in cold weather. It helped after one use.