Aveeno®  Johnson's Baby Bedtime Lotion uploaded by Princess A.Aveeno®  Johnson's Baby Bedtime Lotion uploaded by Clarissa M.Aveeno®  Johnson's Baby Bedtime Lotion uploaded by Nansy N.
Aveeno®  Johnson's Baby Bedtime Lotion

Aveeno® Johnson's Baby Bedtime Lotion

BY AVEENO #51 in Baby Lotion

Create A New Nightly Routine With Johnson's® Bedtime® Baby Lotion. Specially Designed For Babies, This Soft, Soothing Moisturizer Nourishes Skin And Can Be Used As An After-bath Moisturizer Or For Your Baby's Nightly Massage. Use In The Evening As Part Of Johnson's® Brand’s Clinically Proven Routine Of Warm Bath, Gentle Massage, And Quiet Time To Help Babies Sleep Better. Johnson's® Bedtime® Baby Lotion Is Formulated With Naturalcalm® Essences, A Special Blend Of Gentle And Calming Aromas, And Is Free Of Parabens, Phthalates, Soaps, And Dyes. This Lotion Is Also Dermatologist-tested, Hypoallergenic, And Not Tested On Animals.

• Does this work for sensitive skin. My baby girl has really sensit...1 Answers
Aveeno®  Johnson's Baby Bedtime Lotion
Aveeno® Johnson's Baby Bedtime Lotion
Princess A.
This lotion makes my babies smell and feel super great after they shower it has a lavender smell to it and just smells way better than the pink one but the bad thing about it is that’s it’s expensive but sometimes they have little Bundles where u can take lotion,shampoo and baby wash.. take advantage of those.
johanna g.
My baby cousin uses this , it smells so good and its nicely moisturizes her skin. Its gentle and nourishing. Its also affordable which is never a bad thing (: I would buy this for my babies if i had any.
Brooke L.
Villa Rica, GA
This product is good & leaves my little one smelling sooo good. It moisturizes her skin well & to be honest mine too! The only downfall is the chemicals used in Johnson & Johnson products. I do still use it but just not as often. I would recommend a more organic product for our precious little ones.
Jazznea T.
I use this all the time especially when the seasons change and the temperature starts to get colder
It helps keep my skin moisturized and super soft
And I have sensitive skin so I try to go ti crazy with many lotions
even if I feel like I'm lacking moisture I just add a little Shea butter or coconut oil
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Love this bedtime lotion for my babies when they were young. This product was affordable and for effective. I would purchase from Walmart or Target. I would use only when my babies had a rough day. I was satisfied with the outcome of the product and recommend this to other parents.
Clarissa M.
Plant city, FL
I have used this for both my daughters since they was newborns it helps them go to sleep and you can buy lotion or the soap i use both for my girls JOHNSON’S® BEDTIME® baby lotion
Melissa B.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
One of my favorite Baby Lotions My Babies smell Good And Helps Them Sleep Through the night. It was everything that everyone says about it . You don't need a lot and the smoothness of the lotion is very nice and easy on the skin!
Zohra K.
New Brighton, MN
It's for babies. But who cares? I use it too! Leaves my skin SO FREAKING SOFT, that it is crazy. Very affordable and worth every penny because it beats every expectation you'll have. Very satisfied with ever product they carry.
Yailin L.
Concord, NC
I used this on my son once and it is good I guess but I've heard mixed reviews about Johnson brands products and I'm kind of iffy about it using them other than that one time when I didn't know about the side effects etc
Catheline K.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
Aveeno Johnson's Baby Bedtime Lotion is amazing. My daughter is 3, and I have been using this on her since she was born after her nighttime bath. Not only does it smell amazing but it does help keep her clam and sound while she is sleeping
Kylee P.
Fremont, NH
Does this work for sensitive skin. My baby girl has really sensitive skin but I want to know if this is alright to try to help her relax easier before bed.