Aveeno® Johnson & Johnson Positively Radiant uploaded by Kayla W.

BY AVEENO

Brand: Aveeno
Anti-wrinkle Cream
Size: 1.7 Ounces

Ingredients

Water, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Bis-Phenylpropyl Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Arachidyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Benzyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Polyacrylamide, Dmdm Hydantoin, Arachidyl Glucoside, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Disodium Edta, Methylparaben, Bht, Laureth-7, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Silica, Iodopropnyl Butylcarbamate, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Fragrance, May Also Contain Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid.

• I love love love aveeno, I've used their cleanser and moi...2 Answers
  • Does it really help with fine lines and wrinkles? does it...1 Answers
Katy W.
Farmersville
Love this stuff! I actually use the thick lotion version in the little pump bottle but they are the same. The cream is thick and luxe feeling, somewhat heavy especially if you are used to gels and gel creams, but it feels so soft on your face. It leaves your face very moisturized and supple.
susana G.
rosamond ca
Favorite drugstore cream. Leaves my skin feeling moisturized, healthy, and looks healthy and bright. I have to have this in my house at all times. I always restock on it. I test out different products but this is the one I always come back to. The price is worth it too. I get it at Walmart.
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
Aveeno is one of the few brands that don’t break me out! I love the dewy glow it gives me. The price can’t be beat. It smells fresh. My skin looks younger and more radiant! I definitely recommend it if you want a fresh look.
Diana D.
Norwalk , CA
It has little gold specks that sometimes stays on your face but other than that’s it’s pretty great. Got it from target it has nice sleek packaging very moisturizing I put it on after washing my face in the morning and night
Dezirae N.
Not really impressed with this. But, I'm not really sure what I should be looking for in anti-aging skin wear. I'm aveeno fan, just not a fan of this. The smell isn't pleasant and I have a sticky feeling.
Jasmyn S.
Vancouver, WA
I like this product started using when my kids were small, now I use this on me! It works wonders on my skin, not always the cheapest but again I always find a couple coupons and it helps! Highly recommend
Jeet B.
Stafford, VA
I love how affordable aveeno products are and how easily available they are at CVS and Target! I love all of their lines but the absolutely ageless is by far my favorite. I am going to buy more once I run out!
Roma S.
One of my favorite products. It does a great job moisturizing my skin, especially in the winter. I use it every night after I wash my face and it leaves my skin feeling great!
Samantha K.
Bellows Falls, VT
Love this stuff and brand. The only thing that would draw me to them even more is if they would lower the price on all of their facial items. Overall great product and (s) !
ursula g.
Los productos de Aveeno es muy bueno este anti-wrinkle no lo uso pero las otras cremas si y me encantan porque me dejan la piel muy saludable
Kelly G.
Clifton Park, NY
I love love love aveeno, I've used their cleanser and moisturizer for years. Does this work well??
Stacey C.
Flovilla, GA
Does it really help with fine lines and wrinkles? does it help with dark circles?