BY AVEENO

This Soothing Bath Treatment For Itchy, Irritated Skin Is Made Of Finely Milled 100% Pure Active Naturals® Colloidal Oatmeal—an Ingredient Long Recognized For Its Ability To Relieve Itching. When Dispersed In Water, This Powder Forms A Soothing Milky Bath That Works As A Natural Cleanser, Provides Temporary Skin Protection, And Relieves Irritation And Itching Due To Rashes, Insect Bites, Eczema, Poison Ivy, Oak And Sumac. It Also Helps Soothe Hives, Sunburn And Chickenpox.

Alisha D.
Kingwood, TX
I have had great success with Aveeno products. These were amazing when my kids were little little and had chicken pox... it was very soothing to the skin, helped decrease the itching and helped them heal. Very firm believer in Aveeno products
Alexis I.
Holiday, FL
Gets the job done.. great for irritated skin. I use if for when my daughter has dry skin and during the cold months when the air is dry, very gentle and calming. I'd like to try a different brand next time
Amber B.
Aveeno® Moisturizing Bar is one of the best products I've ever gotten! Price was great and the product is magical for my skin! I bought it at Walmart and have done so for quite sometime. I will continue buying for years to come!
Tiffani L.
This product is Moisturizing for the whole body. After using it in a bath your skins feels silky smooth and soft. I'd recommend it to anyone with exzema and or dry skin.
Sarah C.
This worked amazingly dor our 4 year old when he woke up with hives one morning. REALLY soothed his itch, with lasting effects, & left his skin a lot less red.
Lauren C.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
Can't get any more traditional than aveeno. They are an all around brand when it comes to skin hydration and cleanliness. I liked this bath bar a lot
Kelly P.
Arnold, MD
This completely cleared up my husbands full body rash! It was fantastic and he was very comfortable while using it.
Kelli A.
Used this back when I suffered from particularly bad eczema and was amazed at how soothing and gentle it was.
Heather L.
My favorite and only face wash I use. Does not dry put skin and safe for everyday use. Also is inexpensive.
Julia F.
Richardson, TX
My skin got super itchy when I was pregnant. This product really helped tone down the itch.