BY AVEENO #47 in Night Cream

Intensely nourish your dry skin with an all-over body cream that’s clinically shown to moisturize your skin and body throughout the night. ACTIVE NATURALS® Colloidal Oatmeal and Shea butter extract help soothe nighttime itch associated with dry skin. Plus, the fragrance-free, non-greasy formula starts to work as soon as you apply it and continues to work while you sleep. So you wake up with soft skin that looks and feels healthier.

Aveeno® Intense Relief Overnight Cream
  • "I love this product it makes my hands and body feel smooth as I get very dry skin. I would definitely recommend this product" in 11 reviews
  • "Most amazing lotion I have found. I have sensitive skin and this works amazingly. Makes your skin feel nice and soft with a very mild oatmeal scent. Hope to get more this Christmas:P" in 7 reviews
  • "I am a rock climber and have extremely dry hands from the chalk used when rock climbing. When I apply this lotion before bed, I wake up with moisturized hands, free of the flaky, dry and cracked skin I had before bed - it's amazing! This lotion is extremely moisturizing but not greasy like some of the other ultra-moisturizing lotions can be. " in 4 reviews
Alejandra J.
Plainfield, NJ
There was a point in my life where my face would not stop being dry or patchy or flaky. I didn’t know what to do or who to turn to to help. I used every cream and face lotion possible and nothing seemed to work or even sometimes made it worse. I came across this product from a friend who actually uses it for her dry skin patches as well. Needless to say this worked like miracles! My skin was back to normal in 2 weeks total and I started seeing results 2 days after I started using it. My skin is not as dry anymore and maybe it was a phase that my face was going through but this very much helped.
Miranda k.
New York
I absolutely loved this product overall! It did the job it said and was very affordable. There was lots of product available for the amount you paid. Product was slightly oily so I don’t recommend for those who have oily skin, but it was perfect for me who has dry skin
Caitlin S.
Irvine
I only used this product a couple of nights because, although it smells delicious, the consistency was too heavy for my skin. It left a greasy feeling on my face and took way to long to absorb. Even when I only used a pea sized amount, I still felt sticky and gross
haley g.
arlington
This was a good product I liked how when I applied it to my shoulders when I woke up the next morning it was just such a great feeling they looked great this product is very gentle I would definitely buy this again I recommend the lavender one
Sara T.
Brookfield, WI
this burned my skin during the winter. i applied this to my face and felt tingly and my skin turned red. it claims it’s intense relief it’s INTENSE alright. the cream nourished my hands to be smoother thought not sure if that’s its purchase.
Courtney D.
New Wilmngtn, PA
Use for dry skin! Great for sunburn or toooo much sun exposure. Bring on vacation ! It is gentle it will sting just a bit once applied but then soothes and heals dry skin. I would buy again! You can find this product at your local cvs, rite aid or Walgreens!
Crystal R.
Phoenix, AZ
Aveeno overnight cream is one of my favorite creams it is my go to time and time again. The price is not to expensive and I feel you get a great product that makes my face feel wonderful and really nourish in the morning.
Jocelyn S.
TEXAS
I was really looking forward to this product but it broke me out really bad. I would not repurchase again due to the fact that I can’t use it without getting pimples everywhere! This is just my experience with this cream.
Alesia B.
I just recently began using this product. I received it in a Walmart Beauty Box. It’s only been a week and I can see a difference in my complexion. My tone seems to be more even. I plan on purchasing the full product because I love the results I’m seeing.
🌸Dena H.
Ashland
I liked it and it kept my face smooth, but It felt kinda weird applying it , I think the packaging was cool , you get at Walmart cause that where I got mine and it’s not that pricey I wouldn’t buy it again tho