Aveeno® Intense Relief Medicated Lip Stick Therapy Lip Protectant uploaded by suhail h.

BY AVEENO

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ironelis H.
Lawrence, MA
This is the most used product in my house like every uses it the price is valuable and I bought it on a local store you can literally find this anywhere and packing is cute and yes I would buy it again I love it
Ariana T.
Columbus , OH
I love all things Aveeno. From lip therapy to body wash. For the price point I definitely think Aveeno gets the job done right especially for individuals with dry or combination skin. (The face cleanser is great for all skin types). Definitely recommend anything Aveeno.
suhail h.
i LOVE this cream. 100% effective. it really relief your skin. more if you are a sensitive skin person. also its great because is fragrance free. also a nice packaging and easy to use.
Andrea G.
Grand Rapids
I absolutely love this formula!!!! I will defiantly be buying this again!!! The price is always affordable!!!! And I can usually find a great deal or coupon in store!!! I will defiantly be recommending this to all of my friends and family!!!
Alexandra B.
Des Moines, IA
Such a good product. Love this brand along with the variety of products it has! Something I would recommend and purchase again.
Margie N.
Great for winter and when I travel to drier places. My skin is super sensitive, I use this to stop my lips from cracking. I love it along with Blistex Complete Moisture Lip Protectant/Sunscreen SPF 15
Yaisaris D.
ME gusta mucho cuidar de mis labios por que es una parte muy importante del rostro y por eso me gusta mucho esto para su cuidado
Jazmin V.
Doral, FL
Aveeno intensive is excellent to our hair. Buy it now. I love it. I would recommed this one because is effectively
Daisy Y.
Is this new ? I've never seen it before. Does it really work?