BY AVEENO #11 in Hand Cream

Aveeno Intense Relief Hand Cream leaves your hands soft, smooth and naturally healthy-looking. Helps Soothe and Moisturize Dry Skin. Helps soothe and moisturize dry skin. Free of fragrance & steroids. Moisturizes for 24 hours. Lasts through hand washing. Gentle enough for sensitive skin The rich hydrating cream leaves your hands feeling soft and smooth.  Fast absorbing and non-greasy, it is formulated to help heal dry skin and form a protective barrier against the elements. Aveeno® Active Naturals® are ingredients derived from nature and uniquely formulated to reveal skin s natural hea. see more...

Mandee S.
I love all of the Aveeno products-I have at least two full size bottles and I always carry a smaller bottle in my purse and my car. They moisturize like no other and the best part is that my skin stays moisturized through-out the day. I love putting the lotion on my skin before bed so when I wake up my skin has a soft rejuvenated feel to it. This lotion also has a perfect texture. It isn't watery or too thick and it rubs into the skin easily. I will always buy the Aveeno lotion products.
Oriana P.
Lilly, PA
I am diabetic, and therefore have a tendency toward dry skin. When cold weather comes, it gets even worse. My fingertips are so dry, that sometimes my finger doesn't even register on my smart phone!! Aveeno Intense Relief Hand Cream has been a real help. I use it at least daily in the cold weather months, and the skin on my fingers hasn't cracked since I began using it!! I would recommend this hand cream to anyone with extremely dry skin! Two thumbs up!
Diana Y.
Holly Ridge, NC
I was looking for a plain lotion that was more moisturizing than Aveeno's Daily Moisturizing Lotion, and I found it in their Intense Relief Hand Cream! The consistency is much thicker, and definitely provides more relief, for a longer period of time, than pretty much any other lotion I have tried. I've been having trouble finding it in many stores other than CVS, but it is worth it to make an extra stop!
Ami F.
Kettering, OH
It's never easy for me to find a good hand cream that 1.) works well, and 2.) doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. This hand cream did both of these things with no problem! My hands are super sensitive and crack horribly during weather changes, but the Intense Relief Hand Cream fixes that! I've tried others, but this is the best I've used. I keep it in my purse all year long!
akshara anil 1.
Jersey City, NJ
Aveeno and biore are my two most favorite brands... This aveeno hand cream is just wonder ... I usually wash dishes and clean the cores due to which my hand was rough.. I purchased this hand cream as it was aveeno ( I use aveeno clear complexion )so tried this .... My hands are really soft and no dryness now.. But I use it regular
Y without fail... Amazing product
Adrienne G.
Jacksonville, FL
OMG! CVS had this hand cream on sale where you buy any Aveeno product and get two for free. I tried this hand cream on in the store and I was in love! The area where I tested the product was so soft and the scent was very pleasant; it wasn't too overwhelming or very oily either! I would recommend purchasing this product because I've stocked up on it!
Rachel G.
Bolingbrook, IL
I am generally not the girl you'd see with my nails all nicely manicured. I am the girl who worked at a tile setting company, occasionally hand-mixing grout. Not so great for delicate hands. Aveeno Intense Relief Hand cream is fantastic, nourishing, and soothing. Harsh chemicals can leave your hands pretty rough, but luckily, Aveeno had the solution.
Erin D.
La Salle, IL
This stuff is a life saver in the dryer months! It absorbs quickly and doesn't cause my skin allergies flare up. The moistureizers also last quite a long time, meaning you don't have to reapply every time you wash your hands, though it doesn't hurt if you do. It can take even the driest, cracked hands and brings them back to soft and supple.
Rachelle H.
Mililani, HI
After having my two baby boys, I found myself washing my hands like crazy! Along with washing dishes multiple times each day, my hands became very dull and dry. I tried out this hand cream and it was definitely a relief! The texture is so creamy, and left my hands feeling very smooth and buttery soft! Definitely recommend.
Kelli K.
Morgantown, WV
This is the BEST hand cream I have ever used for SEVERE dry hands. I apply several coats before I go to sleep and my hands stay moisturized all day. During the winter, when my hands are the absolute worst I apply 2-3 times a day. It is seriously the only product that keeps my hands from cracking and bleeding.
Heather S.
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Is this okay for sensitive skin?
cindy k.
Does this product make your hands oily?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
I have exzema would this lotion be good for me?
Ginny F.
Newport News, VA
Im looking for something that would be good for my boyfriend. He works outside so the elements take their toll on his hands. Does this work really well to help relieve the wear and tear?
Hermione H.
Need a lovely smelling hand cream that I can apply constantly every day. Does this tick off the boxes? Lovely smell Suitable for dry hands Fair amount of product inside.