BY AVEENO #18 in Hand Cream

Aveeno® Intense Relief Hand Cream, your skin and hands will feel smooth and soft. This highly moisturizing cream forms a protective barrier to help relieve and prevent dryness. Our ACTIVE NATURALS® Colloidal Oatmeal formula hydrates your dry skin and hands for 24 hours and even lasts through hand washing. Fragrance-free and non-greasy, this cream will leave your hands softer, smoother and healthier-looking all day long.

Ingredient :

Colloidal Oatmeal is an ingredient trusted and recommended by dermatologists. Oatmeal can help restore and maintain skin’s moisture barrier to prevent and protect dry skin.

Brenda S.
Colonial Heights
great product for the winter time, and my families ashy, dry skin issues! lol. I always keep some handy for my husband, who lives in a perpetual state of ashy. price could be a little lower but, overall a great product. I highly recommend for alligator skin.
Martina V.
This hand cream really helps soothe and moisturize dry skin, which is very important to me because I have dry skin that worsen during Winter. Absorbs fast and It leaves no greasy feeling!
Gloria H.
Forest Hills, NY
I have occasional bouts of extremely dry skin, especially in the winter. My hands get so dry that they crack and sometimes bleed. Besides looking totsly gross, it's also super uncomfortable and sometimes painful. After trying countless lotions, oitnments, and creams, I finally found one that makes a difference. This stuff is amazing, it soothes my skin almost immediately, and leaves zero trace of any oily residue other 'lotions' usually leave. I love that it's made by Aveeno, and is fragrance free. It's so easy to purchase anywhere and isn't too expensive to keep a couple of tubes laying around the house.
Heather W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have very dry skin and eczema. If I go just one day without using deep moisturizing body wash and this amazing moisturizing cream, my body feels noticeably dry. As someone with chronic dry skin and constant battling eczema, this Aveeno moisturizing cream is a life saver. I went through countless brands of lotions, creams, and oils. I tried many before I found this and even while using this, I went ahead and tried other lotions, creams and oils as I came across others' experiences. I thought that maybe something would work even better and be cheaper. In the end, I always came back to this product. It is hands down the only product that works to keep my skin soft and moisturized.
Paola T.
Weston city, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is the best unscented nongreasy hand lotion that I have found. My hand get really dry and cracked of the point that my fingers bleed. This lotion helps prevent the cracks from bleeding. I use it multiple times a day and overnight. My hands are not as dry when I use the lotion on an intermittent basiso and are moist when I use it on a continuous basis. The package claims that it keeps working even after you wash your hands. I highly recommend.
Lydia A.
Las Vegas, NV
YES!  Another fabulous lotion I can keep in my purse!  THIS one is very moisturizing and doesn't leave your hands greasy.  (That's always a problem when I'm driving!)  Living in the dry desert, I'm always on the lookout for products that are long-lasting AND moisturizing.  This is definitely one of them!
Paige B.
Macedonia, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have recurring eczema on my hands that can be prevented with moisturizing lotion. This lotion helps moisturize and not irritate my hands.  I can't use fragrance on my hands or it will enflame my eczema.  I keep this in my purse at all times and use after every hand wash. It's thick and really absorbs nicely.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Aveeno is such a great brand for skin care. This lotion leaves your skin feeling very silky smooth. It's not overly smelly, which I like, but it still has a nice scent. The lotion lasts on your hands for awhile too, which is great. It's a little more expensive but great quality.
Emily M.
Richmond, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Wow what a great hand cream! My hands are often dry, and this cream really helps soothe them and make them softer and more moisturized. I have always used this lotion and will continue to use it. Definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a great lotion!
naf C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a good cream to have. It definitely moisturizes your hands and keep them moisturized. It is also reasonably priced for the work it does. It's so smooth and gentle on your hands. It definitely works wonder. would highly recommend it to anyone.
Heather S.
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Is this okay for sensitive skin?
cindy k.
Does this product make your hands oily?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
I have exzema would this lotion be good for me?
Ginny F.
Newport News, VA
Im looking for something that would be good for my boyfriend. He works outside so the elements take their toll on his hands. Does this work really well to help relieve the wear and tear?
Hermione H.
Need a lovely smelling hand cream that I can apply constantly every day. Does this tick off the boxes? Lovely smell Suitable for dry hands Fair amount of product inside.