BY AVEENO

Buy now on Rite Aid
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Broad spectrum sun protection that can be applied directly to wet skin.

AVEENO® HYDROSPORT® Wet Skin Spray Sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF 30 harnesses the unique water-repelling ability of Lotus Complex, a special blend with naturally derived ingredients. This exclusive formula provides superior sun protection and withstands wear-off from water and sweat. Lightweight and nongreasy, this revolutionary sunscreen forms a thin, breathable shield which clings to skin, even when it's wet.

The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends this product as an effective broad spectrum sunscreen.

INGREDIENTS:

Active Ingredients:

Avobenzone (3%), Homosalate (8%), Octisalate (4%), Octocrylene (8%), Oxybenzone (5%)

Purpose:

Sunscreen

Inactive Ingredients:

SD Alcohol 40-B, Dimethyl Ether, Octyldodecyl Citrate Crosspolymer, Ethyl Methicone, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetyl Dimethicone/Bis-Vinyldimethicone Crosspolymer, Diethylhexyl 2, 6-Naphthalate, Glycerin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Nymphaea Coerulea Flower Extract, Water

• Does this actually work? Does this moisturizer your skin ...1 Answers
  • It's always hard to find a sunscreen that truly works in ...4 Answers
  • What does this sunscreen smell like? 12 Answers
Lakia H.
I love Aveeno sunscreen. It protects my skin without being too greasy and oily. The spray makes it easy to cover all areas. No harsh chemicals so I use it on the kids. I usually buy it at CVS or Target. The only problem I have is finding the spray in stock.
Laura M.
This is the only sunscreen I use on my very sensitive skin. It stays on for like 4 hours and it is mess free since it’s a spray. I love how it doesn’t make your skin sticky or leave any residue.
Katie O.
I would rate this product four stars for its sweat and water resistant properties for up to 80 minutes. It goes on wet skin easily! The only problem that I have with it is that sometimes it leaves you feeling a little greasy even though it's an oil free product but luckily it goes away after about 30 minutes Aveeno® Hydrosport® Wet Skin Spray Sunscreen With Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Christine L.
This is my favorite sunscreen. Lotion ones make my skin break out in pimples and bumps. This spray is light and doesn't clog my pores. It keeps the burn away, but let's a nice tan occur also. I've been using this for years now and have no plans to change. I can tell a difference between this spray and a genetic brand spray too - Aveeno works better at protection, keeps skin clearer, has a better scent, and the power of the spray is perfect (not too strong, not too wimpy).
Amber B.
Clemson, SC
I bought this product because not only do I have sensitive skin, I also despise suntan lotion. The Hydrosport spray is the perfect combination. It lasts while in the water for those long beach days and it is super easy to apply. I will continue to use this product for summers to come.
Jennifer W.
Hartselle, AL
I did not like the smell of this product at all as far as for the price that you will pay to have this product it did work fairly decent. But I would recommend getting The more expensive better brand and getting what you pay for.
Randi T.
wake forest , NC
I love this product. It has a nice smell. I love the spray on sunscreens instead of the creams. I works well and lets me tan without burning. It is sweat and water resistant for 80 minutes. It has natural lotus complex in it.
Chelsea M.
I love how lightly this laid on my skin. It didn't make it feel sticky, but rather more moisturizing. And it smelled amazing!!! Definitely did not let down and protected my skin perfectly.
Diana C.
Lawrenceville, GA
I love this sunscreen & all aveeno products. Although the spf is a little low from me I have to admit it does a good job & also it leaves my skin moisturizer without feeling sticky or oily like other sunscreens.
Kateri J.
I cannot say enough great things about this spray. It goes on so smoothly and it makes going to the beach a breeze. I love this product. It's my go to essential for the beach or being out in the sun a breeze.
Bethany R.
Greenville, MO
What does this sunscreen smell like?
Kelsey G.
Olmsted Twp, OH
It's always hard to find a sunscreen that truly works in water. What are the opinions on this one? I need a sunscreen that works well in water and doesn't wash off I find that many end up washing off and my ou have to reapply more.
Sarah G.
Does this actually work? Does this moisturizer your skin as well?

back