BY AVEENO

Provides High Protection Against Sunburn
For Skin Highly Sensitive To Sunburn
Sweatproof, Waterproof
Dermatologist Recommended

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 10%, Oxybenzone 6% - Sunscreen.

Avobenzone 3%;Octisalate 5%;Octocrylene 10%;Oxybenzone 6%;Homosalate 15%

Tammy M L.
Lake Charles, LA
I have fair skin and burn easily.  My son plays baseball and to be e in the sun Mar-july is brutal.  I will not go without my Aveeno Hydroblock Sunscreen. The lowest SPF I will go is 85, but prefer 100
Sandee S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love, Love, this Aveeno spray sunblock.. Not only does it keep your hands clean, but it makes your skin feel awesome! While protecting you from the Sun.. it's sweat proof & waterproof.. yet you can spray some on even if your wet if needed.. n it's scent isn't overwhelming.
Nichole W.
I bought this for my husband. He likes it a lot. Leaves his skin feeling natural. Not like he is covered in sunblock. It's light and does the job. He sweats in the heat and has no problem with the product dropping in his eyes.
Kara H.
Fort Worth, TX
Love Aveeno products! This was the only SPF I used this summer that did not fail me. I am as white as a piece of paper and this SPF kept me from baking under the Texas sun almost every day at the pool. Will definitely use from now on!
Amy M.
Clarksburg, WV
Love this sunblock! Doesn't leave your skin feeling sticky or slimy like some products. Perfect size bottle to throw in a bag for the beach or on the go. This is definitely our new go to sunblock for our family!
Erica M.
FONTANA, CA
I need high SPF in my life because I'm so pale and this worked wonders. Sprayed on well, kept me from getting extra crispy, and bonus: wasn't greasy.
Eloina R.
Oxnard , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I live in Las Vegas Nevada and always use this sunscreen absolutely love it always in my pool bag and purse for when I leave the house.
Sabrina S.
Vancouver , WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my ultimate beach or sunny day must have! This really helps in prevention of getting burnt! Super easy do apply as well!
Holly A.
Austin
Honestly, I wouldn't go out of my way to recommend it, but it did the trick. It did its basic job, screened the sun on my skin
Heather N.
Muskego, WI
This is my favorite sunblock my face tends to always end up getting red when I use others but when I use this it does not