BY AVEENO

Aveeno Hydrosport SPF 85 Sunblock Spray.
New.
Active naturals.
Broad spectrum.
UVA/UVB protection.
Sweatproof, waterproof.
Dermatologist recommended. see more...

Tammy M L.
Lake Charles, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have fair skin and burn easily.  My son plays baseball and to be e in the sun Mar-july is brutal.  I will not go without my Aveeno Hydroblock Sunscreen. The lowest SPF I will go is 85, but prefer 100
Sandee S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love, Love, this Aveeno spray sunblock.. Not only does it keep your hands clean, but it makes your skin feel awesome! While protecting you from the Sun.. it's sweat proof & waterproof.. yet you can spray some on even if your wet if needed.. n it's scent isn't overwhelming.
Nichole W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this for my husband. He likes it a lot. Leaves his skin feeling natural. Not like he is covered in sunblock. It's light and does the job. He sweats in the heat and has no problem with the product dropping in his eyes.
Kara H.
Fort Worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love Aveeno products! This was the only SPF I used this summer that did not fail me. I am as white as a piece of paper and this SPF kept me from baking under the Texas sun almost every day at the pool. Will definitely use from now on!
Amy M.
Clarksburg, WV
Love this sunblock! Doesn't leave your skin feeling sticky or slimy like some products. Perfect size bottle to throw in a bag for the beach or on the go. This is definitely our new go to sunblock for our family!
Erica M.
FONTANA, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I need high SPF in my life because I'm so pale and this worked wonders. Sprayed on well, kept me from getting extra crispy, and bonus: wasn't greasy.
Eloina R.
Oxnard , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I live in Las Vegas Nevada and always use this sunscreen absolutely love it always in my pool bag and purse for when I leave the house.
Sabrina S.
Vancouver , WA
This is my ultimate beach or sunny day must have! This really helps in prevention of getting burnt! Super easy do apply as well!
Holly A.
Austin
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly, I wouldn't go out of my way to recommend it, but it did the trick. It did its basic job, screened the sun on my skin
Heather N.
Muskego, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite sunblock my face tends to always end up getting red when I use others but when I use this it does not