BY AVEENO

Hydrosport sunblock spray by Aveeno retains SPF after 80 minutes of activity in the water or perspiring, provides high protection against sunburn, for skin highly sensitive to sunburn. Sweatproof and waterproof. Dermatologist recommended. Broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection. see more...

Amber B.
Clemson, SC
I bought this product because not only do I have sensitive skin, I also despise suntan lotion. The Hydrosport spray is the perfect combination. It lasts while in the water for those long beach days and it is super easy to apply. I will continue to use this product for summers to come.
Jennifer W.
Hartselle, AL
I did not like the smell of this product at all as far as for the price that you will pay to have this product it did work fairly decent. But I would recommend getting The more expensive better brand and getting what you pay for.
Cynthia C.
Littleton, CO
This is a great SPF for active people. My mom uses this every morning on her jog and claims she loves it. The only thing is it had a little bit of a chemically smell but she says it goes away after the sunscreen dries on your skin
Irma S.
Vestavia, AL
Great sunscreen! It smells good and works great! Not sticky and stays on very well, even when my skin is wet. Highly recommend it and will use again for my next beach trip!
Diana C.
Lawrenceville, GA
I love this sunscreen & all aveeno products. Although the spf is a little low from me I have to admit it does a good job & also it leaves my skin moisturizer without feeling sticky or oily like other sunscreens.
Chelsea M.
I love how lightly this laid on my skin. It didn't make it feel sticky, but rather more moisturizing. And it smelled amazing!!! Definitely did not let down and protected my skin perfectly.
Megan L.
Calabasas, CA
Love this stuff. Easy to put on. Doesn't feel greasy on my skin. I got it from a friend. Super gentle. It protects my skin perfectly! Great value! Good for kids and adults.
Angelica D.
Silver Spring, MD
perfect for a quick sunscreen before heading out for any outdoor activities! its not sticky and does not sting my eyes at all.
Mary Jane M.
Sharjah
The product was great. Because it is in spray, it has no greasy feel on the skin. Smells nice also. I only put twice on my body the whole day i was under the sun so it was very reasonably cheap
Iesha G.
Brookdale , Ns
I like the concept of the spray it worked very welI. It didn't leave my skin oily which is a common problem I have with most sprays. I just wish the were more affordable.