BY AVEENO

Aveeno active naturals hydrating indulgence a holiday gift set. Aveeno positively nourishing 24 hour ultrahydrating whipped souffle body crème. Active naturals positively nourishing and calming body wash. Leaves skin luxuriously soft and smooth.

• Are these products safe to use on the face as well during daily s...1 Answers
  • Is this stuff really good on ur skin 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jennifer F.
Turlock, CA
I am a HUGE fan of Aveeno's products! And the Aveeno Hydrating Indulgence gift pack is a great gift for my girlfriends! I love sharing my favorites with my close friends!
Sierra G.
Northridge, CA
So much fun to get a whole gift pack!! Loved it when I got it. I would definitely recommend this product to my friends. Love getting a whole package instead of just one thing.
Camille C.
Sacramento, CA
I got this when I was pregnant and I love how smooth and soft it made my skin. Not much scent to it but lasts longer than most lotions. I used it a lot on my stomach.
Nataly R.
Long Beach, CA
This for my birthday and for Christmas and there was amazing your skin after feels really smooth and moisturized it smells amazing I really like this product and people should try it because it's amazing and it works
Stephanie D.
Troutman, NC
Love this product and about any product made by this company. It leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth to the touch and it eliminates the dry spots within a day.
Hannah M.
Independence, MO
Makes your skin super soft. It smells really great. It does exactly what it suppose to do. I really love this and would buy it again. Recommend this to everyone with dry skin. Miracle cream people miracle cream
Divena K.
Sacramento, CA
LOVED THIS GIFT PACK! WORKED WONDERS! ;] Indeed would recommend, and it smells amazing!!! I would suggest purchasing for sure! Left my skin feeling fantastic! ;]
Katie F.
This is one of my favorite skin products I have used by far not only because it hydrates my skin me being someone who suffers with dry skin it doesn't feel too oily on the skin and it's also very long lasting
Aishee D.
La Jolla, CA
Doesn't leave my skin feeling sticky. It's great to use on right after a shower because it sinks in quickly. Also it's super long lasting, I usually only have to use it twice a day.
Jennifer R.
Houston, Tx
I have normal to dry skin and I'm always switching lotion to see if it helps me. Then i found this one and it helps me alot. Makes my skin feel like a baby's butt.
Constance N.
Pikeville, TN
Is this stuff really good on ur skin
Geetha N.
Are these products safe to use on the face as well during daily showering? Or will they cause the skin to dry out?