BY AVEENO

Aveeno active naturals hydrating indulgence a holiday gift set. Aveeno positively nourishing 24 hour ultrahydrating whipped souffle body crème. Active naturals positively nourishing and calming body wash. Leaves skin luxuriously soft and smooth.

• Are these products safe to use on the face as well during daily s...1 Answers
  • Is this stuff really good on ur skin 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Stacy B.
Findlay, OH
I absolutely love this product! I suffer from dry and itchy skin year doing. This lotion lasts the entire day and completely relieves the itchiness. I love the way the lotion smells. The price is very affordable because a small amount of the lotion goes a very long way.
Sarah S.
Los Angeles, CA
I really like the aveeno daily moisture lotions, specially the ones with SPF. i love that the scent is subtle and it works great on my dry, eczema prone skin. i would purchase again as the price is great for the size/amount of product given, and it lasts a long time.
nerali m.
This gift pack is amazing I would like to win one to give to my mom on her birthday , I used it contains many recommended products and good for the day to day woman helps you feel happy and nice and smell good , have good price and recommend it without thinking twice
Susan M.
Lombard, IL
I love the Aveeno Hydrating Indulgence Gift Pack. I picked it up as a gift for someone else, but decided to use it myself. The lavender scent of the body wash is so calming. It is very gentle on my sensitive skin. I use it with a plastic shower scrunchie and it creates loads of bubbles. I hope they never discontinue the lavender scent because I am now addicted to it!
Marta M.
I haven't tried this product in a gift pack. Regardless I have used this product. So I'm going to give it a review. I was very happy with the deep cleaning, without the harsh effects on my skin that other products have left. It gives a gentle, deep clean. That for sure leaves a smooth bright finish on your akin. The results are visible in less than a week.
Kelcie B.
Brownsville, KY
I bought this for my grandmother who always is trying to find a great lotion for her hands! She loved how this was not oily and it was gentle on her hands. She told me she could use it once or twice a day and her hands would stay soft. I would buy it again
Samantha S.
Virginia Beach, VA
This stuff smells amazing! I love gettign this as a gift set. I don't go through lotion quickly, so it's lasts me a while. I use this lotion maybe a couple of times a month. All the different scents are a plus. I would recommend this product to others.
Alliyah M.
Charlotte, NC
I bought this for my mother and she loved it. I'm thinking its the new go-to-gift. Aveeno is always gentle on skin and my mother has sensitive skin so this was just right for her. She uses it moderately and it's lasting her. I recommend this 5 stars.
Elizabeth C.
Sayreville, NJ
I honestly do not have eczema but use this has a face moisturizer. There in no fragrance and it is easy on your scan .on the other hand my niece does have a severe case of eczema and this is applied three times daily to her skin and it keeps it clear.
Taylor c.
I've gotten this for my mother and aunt. Both seemed to enjoy it, so I picked it up for myself. The smell threw me off but it fades quickly so it wasn't that big of a deal. It dried very well and I didn't feel icky (like most hydrating products)
Constance N.
Pikeville, TN
Is this stuff really good on ur skin
Geetha N.
Are these products safe to use on the face as well during daily showering? Or will they cause the skin to dry out?