BY AVEENO

Aveeno active naturals hydrating indulgence a holiday gift set. Aveeno positively nourishing 24 hour ultrahydrating whipped souffle body crème. Active naturals positively nourishing and calming body wash. Leaves skin luxuriously soft and smooth.

• Are these products safe to use on the face as well during daily s...1 Answers
  • Is this stuff really good on ur skin 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
diana i.
santa ana ca.
Hydrata tu piel lo recomiendo hydrata huele riquisimo suavisa tu piel es de mi favoritos.
Cynthia C.
Milwaukee, WI
Really good lotion, I love it for my family & I. We have dry skin so this helps us a lot.
Ashley T.
West lebanon, IN
Bought this for my mom and had to go back and get one for me. Love anything by aveeno :)
I like these but the cast more these way but i get it when i can.and tell my friends too
dajai f.
The best so far tell me something better than that i don't know how that can get over that
Samy G.
Hollywood, FL
It's a really good pack. It has everything you need to hydrate your skin and look younger
Crystal G.
Love the way this makes my face feel. It doesn't leave it oily or anything which I love.
Tiffany W.
Love the moisturizing abilities this has. It saves my dry has legs from looking chalky.
Aurora B.
Marietta, Ok
Lo mejor para hidratar la piel y mantenerla hermosa fresca y radiante a un súper precio
shaniyah a.
This works so well and make my skin feel so alive i never have to worry about oily skin
Constance N.
Pikeville, TN
Is this stuff really good on ur skin
Geetha N.
Are these products safe to use on the face as well during daily showering? Or will they cause the skin to dry out?