BY AVEENO

Aveeno active naturals hydrating indulgence a holiday gift set. Aveeno positively nourishing 24 hour ultrahydrating whipped souffle body crème. Active naturals positively nourishing and calming body wash. Leaves skin luxuriously soft and smooth.

• Are these products safe to use on the face as well during daily s...1 Answers
  • Is this stuff really good on ur skin 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kassie R.
Hopewell, VA
All Aveeno products work so well with dry and damaged skin. They repair and moisturise amazingly.
Natalia G.
Independence, OH
Great set for a gift everyone I gave it to loved it and I would love to get one too very useful
Leanne O.
Nashua, NH
This is my favorite lotion. Smell is fantastic rich in moisture and fantastic greatest feeling.
Larry B.
Newnan, GA
Loved the product it made my skin feel amazing it smells amazing and it didn't dry out my skin
Elizabeth  J.
S Richmond Hl, NY
I have dry and flaky skin it works great I feel nice and smooth and hydrated. Would repurchase
Stacy O.
Augusta, GA
Love the entire line there products are made for every type of skin so they make everyone happy
Charlotte I.
Charlotte, NC
I love Aveno I never get a sunburn I recommend 100% all Aveno products I use for my family too
Whitney C.
Love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it
Evelin C.
I love this product was given to me on Christmas for a present i use it and like is good value
Daniela R.
Aveeno product generally are perfect for dry to normal skin and it doesn't leave an oily residue
Constance N.
Pikeville, TN
Is this stuff really good on ur skin
Geetha N.
Are these products safe to use on the face as well during daily showering? Or will they cause the skin to dry out?