BY AVEENO

Aveeno active naturals hydrating indulgence a holiday gift set. Aveeno positively nourishing 24 hour ultrahydrating whipped souffle body crème. Active naturals positively nourishing and calming body wash. Leaves skin luxuriously soft and smooth.

• Are these products safe to use on the face as well during daily s...1 Answers
  • Is this stuff really good on ur skin 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
bobbi w.
Atco, NJ
Gave this as a work Christmas Pollyanna the girl loved it has a great smell because ived used it also
Mariely Z.
Great smell, leaves the skin super soft, and the first time I used this I felt in love. good price.
Evelyne O.
Olathe, KS
No smell and not heavy flow.Easily get absorbed by the skin.Leaves the skin feeling soft and fresh.
Kayli H.
Nice product, I really like it and have used it often. Subtle scent and definitely helps relax me.
Stephanie A.
I love this so moisturizing smells amazing and leavss my body feeling so soft great for my eczma!!
emma M.
Alexandria, KY
I received this as a gift for Christmas and I love it! I won't be using anything else from now on.
Dalia Y.
I like aveeno products because it makes your face really soft and hydrated as you use it everyday
Ashley W.
Piqua, OH
Was gifted to me from a friend, was Pleasant! The packaging was cute as well! Not a bad product!
Sandy T.
ATWATER, CA
Very great product! Help me alot! This is a great deal for what you are getting in the gift pack
Kolleen K.
Love this stuff! I Everyone I run out, I freak out because this stuff works so well. 5 out of 5!
Constance N.
Pikeville, TN
Is this stuff really good on ur skin
Geetha N.
Are these products safe to use on the face as well during daily showering? Or will they cause the skin to dry out?