BY AVEENO

Aveeno active naturals hydrating indulgence a holiday gift set. Aveeno positively nourishing 24 hour ultrahydrating whipped souffle body crème. Active naturals positively nourishing and calming body wash. Leaves skin luxuriously soft and smooth.

• Are these products safe to use on the face as well during...1 Answers
  • Is this stuff really good on ur skin 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Omobola B.
It's a fantastic gift set for everyone. I like the fact that it comes with a body lotion, sponge and body wash!
Alexia R.
Wilmington, CA
Smells great it is inexpensive I love the smell of it every happy with the purchase they're is not pros or cons
Keila N.
kissimmee, fl
I was giving this for a birthday present and i have to say it is pretty amazing it leaves my skin superrre soft
Emily C.
It does keep you hydrated and have a neutral smell so it doesn't smell bad and feels sticky like other lotions
VE-1100764 Robert A.
Maria F.
Love this. Leaves my skin feeling smooth and fresh . It has a good smell to it and the texture is just right
DAFFNE V.
Avon park, FL
soft, gentle, amazing very special skin needs this, i just love it, it my daily cream, keeps my skin hydrated
Mandy s.
I love Aveeno products i currently use this lotion and I love how it works and u will always purchase Aveeno
Haley E.
Seattle, WA
Smells freaking amazing! Makes me feel all soft and ready to go out feeling confident about my smooth skin
Christina M.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
My son and I have dry itchy skin all year long. This definitely help keep they dry itchy feeling at bay.
Constance N.
Pikeville, TN
Is this stuff really good on ur skin
Geetha N.
Are these products safe to use on the face as well during daily showering? Or will they cause the skin to dry out?