BY AVEENO

Aveeno active naturals hydrating indulgence a holiday gift set. Aveeno positively nourishing 24 hour ultrahydrating whipped souffle body crème. Active naturals positively nourishing and calming body wash. Leaves skin luxuriously soft and smooth.

• Are these products safe to use on the face as well during daily s...1 Answers
  • Is this stuff really good on ur skin 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Julik M.
My daughter used all avino products since she is alergect to anything that has perfume and it leaves he's skin soft
Stephanie F.
Parkton, NC
It is a wonderful product I can't live without it I'm always buying it my skin is so much softer now and I'm happy
Allie S.
New Braunfels, TX
Affordable and excellent for sensitive skin! Great daily moisturizer - can be purchased at your local drugstores!
Randi G.
Dayton, OH
This feels and smells amazing! My skin felt rejuvenated after using these! Non greasy formula. Love this stuff !
Sarah K.
Geneva, OH
My go to moisturizer when I am working as a nurse. I wash my hands a million times and a good moisturizer is key.
megan r.
Berlin, MD
I got this as a gift at Christmas and used up the body wash right away... Love the scent of the wash and lotion!
Shelly t.
holt, mi
I got this as a gift and loved it so now its the only brand i would buy and i also shared with friends and family
loriana h.
Fairacres, NM
I actually got this gift pack as a baby shower gift! But boy was I excited and loved how moisturized my skin was!
Daeye C.
Intense relief repair creme works very well for added moisture overnight. I don't have to reapply in the mornings
Zina O.
Los Angeles, CA
Hands down Its a must have makes your skin feel so soft Husband always compliments me love it and its not pricey
Constance N.
Pikeville, TN
Is this stuff really good on ur skin
Geetha N.
Are these products safe to use on the face as well during daily showering? Or will they cause the skin to dry out?