BY AVEENO

Aveeno active naturals hydrating indulgence a holiday gift set. Aveeno positively nourishing 24 hour ultrahydrating whipped souffle body crème. Active naturals positively nourishing and calming body wash. Leaves skin luxuriously soft and smooth.

• Are these products safe to use on the face as well during...1 Answers
  • Is this stuff really good on ur skin 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
jennifer o.
Amazing product. I use it for my son who has eczema. This soap combined with the Aveeno lotion helps him tremendously
Kathleen G.
Mountain View, CA
I love this moisturizer. I don't feel sticky afterwards. Have a big tub that both myself and boyfriend use regularly.
Danielle S.
Eureka, CA
I love this product my skin never felt so good if you haven't tried this product yet please do I use it every night.
Nancy O.
Buffalo, NY
This is my all time favorite things to gift at Christmas time to my family and friends. it makes your body so smooth
tuleen H.
I have severe dry spots on my nose and eyebrow line. I use this moisturizer after I shower and it helps tremendously!
Denisa F.
Springfield, MO
Great to buy as a gift! Aveeno has good products, i enjoy buying this brand! Deliveres good hydration as it claims.
brianna m.
Great product for relaxing! makes you feel like your at the spa! very relaxing and leaves your skin silky smooth to
Dawn H.
CHAUVIN, LA
Love how it stops my skin from flaking! And how it leaves my skin so soft! And how it makes my skin feel hydrated.
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro, NC
It nourishes the skin and leaves it very smooth. It moisturizes the skin very well. It does not feel greasy at all.
Julik M.
My daughter used all avino products since she is alergect to anything that has perfume and it leaves he's skin soft
Constance N.
Pikeville, TN
Is this stuff really good on ur skin
Geetha N.
Are these products safe to use on the face as well during daily showering? Or will they cause the skin to dry out?