BY AVEENO

Aveeno active naturals hydrating indulgence a holiday gift set. Aveeno positively nourishing 24 hour ultrahydrating whipped souffle body crème. Active naturals positively nourishing and calming body wash. Leaves skin luxuriously soft and smooth.

• Are these products safe to use on the face as well during daily s...1 Answers
  • Is this stuff really good on ur skin 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ari N.
La Grande, OR
This is ana wesome gift pack for any age. It is ao revitalizing. Its fresh and light on your skin. Its gentle as well.
Shannon H.
Lynn, MA
Continuous soft, hydrated feeling of skin all day long with the body lotion. Love the scent. It's light and not sticky
nancy w.
I haven't had a chance to use it or buy it but I would love to try it when I get a chance I hear people saying it good
Tatum B.
Cherry Log, GA
I love this gift pack by Aveeno! It's a great present for someone who enjoys body products and loves having soft skin.
Maggie A.
San Antonio, TX
This product helps my daughters dry akin especially cause she has eczema. This makes her skin soft n heals it as well.
Danielle P.
Ocala, FL
I have given this to a couple friends as a gift but I have not personally used it myself. Both friends loved it though.
Kathleen G.
Mountain View, CA
I love this moisturizer. I don't feel sticky afterwards. Have a big tub that both myself and boyfriend use regularly.
Kylie B.
Orlando, FL
I got this for my birthday before and It was okay I don't really see what it does I didn't see any difference with it
Sarina G.
San Marcos, TX
Got this for my mother and she absolutely adored it! Was a sensible price, good quality, and she absolutely loved it
tuleen H.
I have severe dry spots on my nose and eyebrow line. I use this moisturizer after I shower and it helps tremendously!
Constance N.
Pikeville, TN
Is this stuff really good on ur skin
Geetha N.
Are these products safe to use on the face as well during daily showering? Or will they cause the skin to dry out?