BY AVEENO

Aveeno active naturals hydrating indulgence a holiday gift set. Aveeno positively nourishing 24 hour ultrahydrating whipped souffle body crème. Active naturals positively nourishing and calming body wash. Leaves skin luxuriously soft and smooth.

• Are these products safe to use on the face as well during daily s...1 Answers
  • Is this stuff really good on ur skin 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Melissa M.
Bessemer, PA
Absolutely love the whipped cream. This works excellent on dry patches of skin without feeling heavy and greasy on the skin.
Valerie V.
Brandon, FL
I love how it absorbs into my skin without a greasy, heavy feeling. It makes me feel like I'm really taking care of my skin.
Danielle H.
San Marcos, TX
Keeps my skin moist . smells wonderful I highly recommend this product if you want soft skin shiny and beautiful high light
carly b.
Springfield , MO
This stuff is fuxking great i don't know how I would live with out it. Make me smell good. I got it as a gift and I l9ve it.
Jamille M.
Upper Darby, PA
Great scent! Leaves your skin nice, smooth and radiant. I purchased as a gift but then bought o0ne for myself. Great value!
Brittany J.
Edgewater, FL
I've bought this so many times and I'm absolutely in love with it, I haven't used anythang else since I started buying this
Elizabeth M.
Fresno, CA
I really like this lotion it makes your skin very soft and I like how it doesn't irritate my skin like other lotions do.
Noeily L.
Lynwood, CA
I gifted this product for my mother last Christmas and she loved it. I introduced her to her new favorite skincare line.
Arissa H.
San Diego, CA
Love this product! It is so moisturizing and i have noticed a big difference in my skin! i would definitely recommend this
joann m.
Redlands, Ca
My kids and i have eczema and this product has worked wonders for us. It leavea our akin silky smooth and smelling good.
Constance N.
Pikeville, TN
Is this stuff really good on ur skin
Geetha N.
Are these products safe to use on the face as well during daily showering? Or will they cause the skin to dry out?