BY AVEENO

Aveeno active naturals hydrating indulgence a holiday gift set. Aveeno positively nourishing 24 hour ultrahydrating whipped souffle body crème. Active naturals positively nourishing and calming body wash. Leaves skin luxuriously soft and smooth.

• Are these products safe to use on the face as well during daily s...1 Answers
  • Is this stuff really good on ur skin 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Nicole B.
New Rochelle, NY
These lotions are wonderful for my sensitive and extra dry skin. I use them all over. Relieves itching and redness at the same time!
Keonia W.
New Castle, DE
I brought my mother in law and mom each on for Mother's day and they both love Ave enough products because they have sensitive skin.
Elizabeth T.
Henrico
Love the scent of the body wash very peaceful and it left my skin soft and refreshed and a lavender scent that lingered with you .
Jamie R.
Centerville, MA
works well, keeps psoriasis moisturized for the whole day. smells amazing as well. it doesn't take forev errr to soak in your akin.
Emily G.
Dudley, MA
Definit Something I would use again. Made my skin so soft and supple without that awful greasy feeling you get with most products.
Angela O.
Clermont, FL
Love it . Only Products that keep my skin from getting dry . and it stays on for a very long time . and it works well with messages
Chantel B.
Plato, MO
Aveeno is my go to moisutrizer. I love it. It's not overly scented, non greasy, and super moisturizing. My husband also uses it!
Courtney L.
McHenry, IL
I was given this gift for Easter. The body butter is to die for and I use it on my feet to soften then since I often go barefoot!
Yizzle T.
I actually got this for christmas and I'm ubsested i use it every other day. It smells amazing and i ran out and bought a new one.

Shonna P.
Boiling Spgs, SC
My husband bought this for me and I absolutely love it. It smells great and really makes my skin soft and adds a lot of hydration
Constance N.
Pikeville, TN
Is this stuff really good on ur skin
Geetha N.
Are these products safe to use on the face as well during daily showering? Or will they cause the skin to dry out?