BY AVEENO

Aveeno active naturals hydrating indulgence a holiday gift set. Aveeno positively nourishing 24 hour ultrahydrating whipped souffle body crème. Active naturals positively nourishing and calming body wash. Leaves skin luxuriously soft and smooth.

• Are these products safe to use on the face as well during daily s...1 Answers
  • Is this stuff really good on ur skin 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Larissa A.
Laredo, TX
I gave this pack to my sister & she absolutely loved it. She had little tiny bumps on her face & they cream in the pack really helped smoothen out her skin
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn , IL
Its tough to find a lotion that actually leaves my skin moisturized and soft through out the whole day. This is definitely a go to after every shower.
Vanessa P.
Okeechobee, FL
The Ave enough body wash is perfect for my family. My husband and daughter have sensitive skin and eczema. They use the aveeno and it soothes and softens
Olivia C.
Bedford, TX
I bought this for my mom and myself this year and I love it. It smells so good and doesn't leave me feeling sticky. I use the unscented one for tattoos.
Debra L.
Aveeno skin relief is wonderful on dry, chapped skin. It doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy. It melts right in. It also has a very light fragrance.
Lexi T.
I received this gift pack for my birthday and I loved it! I love the smell and the way it makes my skin feel after usage. Highly recommend for gifting!
Mariana F.
Stamford, CT
VERY GOOD! Smells good and the texture is amazing! This brand is one of the bests that I had ever used. Everybody should try it once in theyer lives.

Anna R.
Los Angeles, CA
Was giving to me as a gift decided to try it out because of the convincing labels ...i us 2x a day but sadly running out its gentle love it somewhat
Natalie C.
Aveeno is my go to lotion moisturizer oil pretty much anything they have! This hydrates you face like no other definitely one of my favorite products
Maria R.
Elmwood Park, IL
I love the aveeno products cause of its skin condition and types and it stops dry itching skin leaves your skin looking and feeling gentle and soft
Constance N.
Pikeville, TN
Is this stuff really good on ur skin
Geetha N.
Are these products safe to use on the face as well during daily showering? Or will they cause the skin to dry out?