BY AVEENO

Aveeno active naturals hydrating indulgence a holiday gift set. Aveeno positively nourishing 24 hour ultrahydrating whipped souffle body crème. Active naturals positively nourishing and calming body wash. Leaves skin luxuriously soft and smooth.

• Are these products safe to use on the face as well during...1 Answers
  • Is this stuff really good on ur skin 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Loli c.
Orlando, FL
I love this set, I have a bit of a sensitive skin on my cheeks and had been looking for a rich moisturizer that would not irritate my skin. This one did it for me! It is rich but not heavy no the skin.
Joanna S.
Aveeno is ofocourse a very good brand it is affordable and not to expensive you can get it at Walmart or Walgreen's or CVS or any Store like that,I use it almost everyday and I love it!
Kayla L.
Walhalla, SC
Great product. Works great. Has a great Scent. I received one as a gift first and ever since it has been one of my number 1 go to gifts and all those who get it as a gift love it.
Shana A.
Saint Helena Island, SC
It's not too scent filled. It's pretty thick but it goes on nice and hydrates really well. I like the whole package. From the loofah, to the body wash. It's just a great set.
lizzy Y.
Cooper City, FL
I always get this around Christmas time from my mom and I love it the smell is amazing its long lasting and it leaves my skin feeling revitalized I would definitely buy it again
Adriana C.
Millville, NJ
The First Time I Used This ITF FELT great and thank you for creating this product. It does smell real,you good and makes everything feel good. Thank you for your products.
Valerie S.
I love aveeno products! They are really great for sensitive skin and honestly any skin type. Super soft finish lots of mostur. When it says hydrating it gets the job done!
A K.
OaklanD, CA
My only regret of this products is that its no longer nad firm as I originally knew it to be . Seems awfully watered down and not the best at keeping my skin moisturized.
Lauren M.
Ellijay, GA
I have this to my mother for chiefs as and she absolutely loved it! I love it too, so I often take it from her. It's very gentle on the skin, and it a great moisturizer.
Areli H.
Lakewood, WA
I just love Aveeno because it let my body so soft and i use it everyday! And many times at day because i wash my hand every minute so i have to put Aveeno on again.
Constance N.
Pikeville, TN
Is this stuff really good on ur skin
Geetha N.
Are these products safe to use on the face as well during daily showering? Or will they cause the skin to dry out?