BY AVEENO

Aveeno active naturals hydrating indulgence a holiday gift set. Aveeno positively nourishing 24 hour ultrahydrating whipped souffle body crème. Active naturals positively nourishing and calming body wash. Leaves skin luxuriously soft and smooth.

• Are these products safe to use on the face as well during...1 Answers
  • Is this stuff really good on ur skin 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Cheyenne J.
Okemos, MI
My mom never fails to gift one of these sets each year. It's decently priced and well worth what you spend on it! It lasts me a month or two  but I tend to use the body butter every day because it feels fantastic on my skin and smells even better. I would absolutely recommend anyone with dry skin use these products on a weekly, if not daily, basis!
Claire B.
Honestly I love the aveeno brand on body use. All that I have used have worked amazing . The aveeno oatmeal bath oil an milk oat bath are relaxing an amazing. The aveeno scrub works amazingly with the clinque or just buying an descent price cleansing device. I bought mine at ulta and at Ross. Surprisingly using that works SO MUCH BETTER than using a nice face towel because our hand doesn't quite do as much of a fully cleased job . Pls using ur hand should never happen . DO NOT EVER JUST USE UR HAND WHEN APLLY THINGS ON UR FACE. Your hand has oils all over then 24/7 no matter what so if your trying to help your skin dont just use ur oil hand on them. Use the cleasing brush machine with an aveeno scrub .this is what I HIGHLY recommend.
Lazarena L.
Clifton, NJ
Hands down THE best moisturizer I have ever used! It's price is amazingly reasonable for the supreme quality I am receiving, and the lavender lotion in this gift pack smells faintly of lavender - not too much. It absorbs well into the skin and first leave me feeling slimy or sticky after a shower. This lotion should be present in every person's bathroom cabinet or nightstand top.
Chelsey R.
W Springfield, MA
Receiving this as a gift was a blessing in disguise. "At first I was like ummm lotion as a present? Are you saying my skin is dry?! " , but after a few applications this gift set has encouraged a moisturized face 24 hours of the day! It's a small pack but when applied as directed the hydrating just takes over and your face will thank you for it, especially if you wear makeup!
Jessica C.
Rock Springs
Love, love, love! This is the product I bought myself while Christmas was in season. Although, I still have a hefty amount because I only break it out when I get some "mommy me-time" in my tub. It is rich in scent, thick and lathers luciously. I would recommend this for gift giving to your favorite friend who is a mommy of "wee-people" because it absolutely relaxes!
Chloe B.
LOVE LOVE LOVE all of the aveeno products. I have severe eczema and have even had different products by them imported! I use twice daily; goes a long way so good value for money. Leaves you feeling moisturised all day. Would recommend use for babies, anyone with skin complaints or who just wants to feel amazing all day long
chasity g.
Elwood, IN
I got this for my birthday. I'm not sure where it was bought. but it was great. long lasting scents and very gentle on the skin. I've used until it was gone which i don't usually do with products. i try a lot of different things. i will be looking out for this when shopping.
Misty E.
Pahrump, NV
Aveeno is the best, I only use this works good :) I love the way it makes my skin feels amazing, I like the way it smells, smells so good me love the stuff, and it's cheap and really good stuff, better thin some of the stuff that I had tried be four :)
Mili Rani R.
Covington , WA
Aveeno is amazing at reviving a dry skin. Within a day, skin goes from parched to moisturizing. Love using any of Aveeno's products. Especially the creams and lotions. Love the fact that I get it from Costco in bulk. You can never have enough Aveeno!
Jennifer M.
Albuquerque, NM
I used this item the most when I moisturize. It is very gentle and hydrating. I like that I am able to try all three products in this gift pack together. I use this daily. The value is good, you get good sized products for the price and you are able to try multiple products at once and together.
Constance N.
Pikeville, TN
Is this stuff really good on ur skin
Geetha N.
Are these products safe to use on the face as well during daily showering? Or will they cause the skin to dry out?