Skin CareBody CareHand Cream & MoisturizersAveeno
Hand Cream for Dry Skin Relief, Fragrance Free

Aveeno Hand Cream for Dry Skin Relief, Fragrance Free

by Aveeno

Soothe and heal dry hands with AVEENO® Skin Relief Hand Cream. This rich, hydrating cream is clinically tested and moisturizes to help soothe and protect itchy, extra dry skin. The fast-absorbing, non-greasy formula contains therapeutic ACTIVE NATURALS® Co

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aveeno Hand Cream for Dry Skin Relief, Fragrance Free!
Toronto, ON
Aveeno Hand Cream for Dry Skin Relief, Fragrance Free uploaded by Kathleen S.
This lotion is honesy a great addition to my nighttime skin xare routine. The texture is thick in a good way, very moisturing and I feel like I am not putting harsh chemicals on my face when I use it.
Amherstburg , ON
This lotion is perfect for the winter when my hands and arms get super dry. I love that it isn’t scented. It soaks in really well without leaving my hands slimy or greasy. I would definitely recommend this product.
Saskatoon , SK
Overall I enjoyed using this cream not as overly thick as the nighttime healing cream which means less "stickiness" I buy it quite regularly and find it meets my needs with my crazy dry skin. Doesn't eliminate it ( nothing will) but it does make it "less rough and red)
I love aveeno cream. It goes on nice and light and dries without an oils film on your skin. It actually helps within the first application and if used regularly really helps keep skin moist and soft. I would highly rthis product and use multiple aveeno products.
Hamilton
I love the body version, so obviously I had to try the hand cream. I'm not sure if the formulation is much different but you really can't go wrong with this line of products. I have other hand creams that seem to just make my hands feel drier after a while, but this one really locks in the moisture.
Bowmanville, ON
Does as advertised. Very moisturising and helps in responding dried hands. Especially when you frequently wash and use hand sanitizers.
Ottawa, ON
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
love this cream!! its perfect for dry hands, especially now with how often im washing my hands, its not too greasy and moisturizes really well! Very gentle and I would buy again!
Belleville, ON
I have very dry skin so I try to moisturize my hands almost everytime after I wash them. I find that Aveeno is very good at moisturizing your skin but it also leaves an oily residue because it is so thick.

Looking for your answer?