BY AVEENO

Aveeno Nourish + Style Fortifying Hairspray does much more than finish and secure your style. It provides flexible, 24-hour hold while fortifying and nourishing hair, giving you in-control style that is full of life. The lightweight Active Naturals formula infused with nourishing wheat protein not only provides nourishment, but also all-day humidity resistance and frizz control. Plus, the non-aerosol pump mists finely and dries quickly, leaving no dulling residue, giving you the perfect finish for your style.

Shakeira E.
Phoenix, AZ
The Aveeno style fortifying hairspray is a perfect match for my curly hair. It can be used on any hair type. What I love the most is that it's gentle and doesn't make my hair crunchy but yet silky, soft and fluffy and reduces frizz. I can purchase from walmart, walgreens, ,cvs, drugstores, online and more.
Leslie B.
Conyers, GA
I can't say that I find this product to be anything special . It doesn't seem to have that hold I'm looking for. It's not the worst I've used and not quite the best either work on the hold and flexability
Meagan W.
Solid product, I’ve had this bottle for a while and it definitely still does its job and smells good in the process. No artificial smelling spray cans
Lani R.
Allentown, PA
Smells great, leaves my hair feeling soft and amazing. It's easy to apply and I don't have to use much
Letty U.
Summit , IL
Aveno definitivamente producto de calidad yo espesificamente lo uso para mis bebes y me encanta
Sarah M.
Aveeno shampoos never ever disappoint me. My hair is very dry and frizzy and this has been beyond effective it works so amazing at keeping my hair looking and feeling extremely hydrated and soft. I would most definitely buy this again.
Jazmin V.
Doral, FL
Aveeno hair care is excellent to our hair. Buy it now. I love it. I would recommed this one because is effectively
Sam C.
Definetley recommend using this product, not only for styling but also for daily treatment. Loved it!!