Aveeno Fresh Essentials Nourishing Moisturizer with SPF 30 uploaded by Jennifer H.

BY AVEENO

AVEENO FRESH ESSENTIALS Daily Moisturizer SPF 30 is an oil-free facial moisturizer that can help your skin look fresh and beautiful even with your busy lifestyle. For fresher healthier-looking skin this moisturizer nourishes and protects skin with vitamins A C and E and contains broad spectrum SPF 30. ACTIVE NATURALS Southernwood extract helps restore skins moisture barrier to lock in whats good for skin and keep out whats not. This moisturizer is hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic. This moisturizer comes in a 74-millilitre pump bottle. 74 mL pump bottle of facial moisturizer Nourishes and protects skin For fresher healthier-looking skin Antioxidant southernwood restores skins moisture barrier Contains vitamins A C and E Provides broad spectrum UVAUVB protection with SPF 30 Oil-free hypoallergenic non-comedogenic see more...

Chelsea M.
Moisturizes with spf without the greasy mess. I can wear it under my makeup and it still performs like a champ. It’s gentle to use on my sensitive skin which is always a huge plus. It’s very affordable and gets the job done. No complaints!
Wear We Roam b.
Evanston, IL
I love this! It’s so light and perfect for everyday use, plus it has sunscreen. My skin is very sensitive and prone to breakouts but I’ve had no bad reactions to this! It’s a must-have moisturizer (and so affordable)!
Taylor M.
Bristol
I absolutely LOVE this moisturizer. Not only does it have SPF in it, but it also doesn't leave a greasy mess after applying it, which is great for oily skin! It's very price friendly and I highly recommend!
Crystal N.
San Jose, CA
Waoooo, I've been looking for an everyday moisturizer with sunscreen to wear without weighing my face down and this is it! It's super lightweight and smells sooooo refreshing- not sunscreeny at all. I got it because it has 30 spf, which is the recommended spf minimum. It's perfect for under your makeup and to protect your skin. Plus it lasts a long time as a little goes the long way.
Ashley H.
Norfolk, VA
First of all I just recently started using this product, and I totally love it! The scent is absolutely amazing. I also love the fact that it has SPF in it so that way I don't even have to worry about it before I start today!
Nureen H.
This is for people with dry skin. I have oily acne prone skin. While not making me break out, this moisturizer was too oily for my skin.
Chrisinda G.
Blind River, ON
This is really great for someone who doesn’t have super dry skin but still wants SPF.
We should all want spf of course but moisturizers just don’t still well under it and this one kind of solves that! However,
I have heard that moisturizer with SPF isn’t as effective but as someone that isn’t outside a lot this is great!
Ann K.
Edmonton, AB
I received a sample of this moisturizer and really liked it. I used it on my face and it felt nice and light for having SPF 30. Very nice, subtle scent and smooth formula. I would consider purchasing the full sized product as I need SPF protection for my fair skin.
Bev H.
Ottawa
Love the high SPF of this product. A little definitely goes a long way as well. It can feel a little tacky on the skin, but I am quite oily. My skin is definitely softer since beginning to use it and the bottle is lasting quite some time. I have used this daily for several month and the bottle is still going strong. Will absolutely purchase again.
I love the fresh citrus smell of this product! It contains SPF30 so I know that I am getting proper sun protection when I'm out and about my day. It comes in an easy to dispense pump bottle that provides just the right amount of product to cover my entire face and neck. It's moisturizing enough for dry skin without being too greasy. It doesn't take very long to rub in so it doesn't delay my makeup routine. I highly recommend this moisturizer because it's a great product at a great price!