Aveeno Fresh Essentials Nourishing Moisturizer with SPF 30 uploaded by Kiana Marie M.Aveeno Fresh Essentials Nourishing Moisturizer with SPF 30 uploaded by Jennifer H.

BY AVEENO

AVEENO FRESH ESSENTIALS Daily Moisturizer SPF 30 is an oil-free facial moisturizer that can help your skin look fresh and beautiful even with your busy lifestyle. For fresher healthier-looking skin this moisturizer nourishes and protects skin with vitamins A C and E and contains broad spectrum SPF 30. ACTIVE NATURALS Southernwood extract helps restore skins moisture barrier to lock in whats good for skin and keep out whats not. This moisturizer is hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic. This moisturizer comes in a 74-millilitre pump bottle. 74 mL pump bottle of facial moisturizer Nourishes and protects skin For fresher healthier-looking skin Antioxidant southernwood restores skins moisture barrier Contains vitamins A C and E Provides broad spectrum UVAUVB protection with SPF 30 Oil-free hypoallergenic non-comedogenic see more...

Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Glen Allen, VA
Review for: Aveeno Fresh Essentials Nourishing Moisturizer with SPF 30
First of all I just recently started using this product, and I totally love it! The scent is absolutely amazing. I also love the fact that it has SPF in it so that way I don't even have to worry about it before I start today!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Corunna, ON
This is my new favorite day cream. It has an SPF 30 sunscreen to protect my face from UV rays. It has a nice consistency. Not too thick going on the face.
Review for: Aveeno Fresh Essentials Nourishing Moisturizer with SPF 30
I love the fresh citrus smell of this product! It contains SPF30 so I know that I am getting proper sun protection when I'm out and about my day. It comes in an easy to dispense pump bottle that provides just the right amount of product to cover my entire face and neck. It's moisturizing enough for dry skin without being too greasy. It doesn't take very long to rub in so it doesn't delay my makeup routine. I highly recommend this moisturizer because it's a great product at a great price!