Aveeno Fresh Essentials Nourishing Moisturizer with SPF 30 uploaded by Jennifer H.

BY AVEENO

AVEENO FRESH ESSENTIALS Daily Moisturizer SPF 30 is an oil-free facial moisturizer that can help your skin look fresh and beautiful even with your busy lifestyle. For fresher healthier-looking skin this moisturizer nourishes and protects skin with vitamins A C and E and contains broad spectrum SPF 30. ACTIVE NATURALS Southernwood extract helps restore skins moisture barrier to lock in whats good for skin and keep out whats not. This moisturizer is hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic. This moisturizer comes in a 74-millilitre pump bottle. 74 mL pump bottle of facial moisturizer Nourishes and protects skin For fresher healthier-looking skin Antioxidant southernwood restores skins moisture barrier Contains vitamins A C and E Provides broad spectrum UVAUVB protection with SPF 30 Oil-free hypoallergenic non-comedogenic see more...

Crystal N.
San Diego, CA
Waoooo, I've been looking for an everyday moisturizer with sunscreen to wear without weighing my face down and this is it! It's super lightweight and smells sooooo refreshing- not sunscreeny at all. I got it because it has 30 spf, which is the recommended spf minimum. It's perfect for under your makeup and to protect your skin. Plus it lasts a long time as a little goes the long way.
Ashley H.
Norfolk, VA
First of all I just recently started using this product, and I totally love it! The scent is absolutely amazing. I also love the fact that it has SPF in it so that way I don't even have to worry about it before I start today!
Jennifer H.
Corunna, ON
This is my new favorite day cream. It has an SPF 30 sunscreen to protect my face from UV rays. It has a nice consistency. Not too thick going on the face.
Sorcia D.
This is by far my favorite daily moisturizer, it has my face glowing almost after every application. After one use I noticed a difference immediately. However be careful not to apply too much because it's strong stuff, it burns a little goes a long way.
Bev H.
Ottawa
Love the high SPF of this product. A little definitely goes a long way as well. It can feel a little tacky on the skin, but I am quite oily. My skin is definitely softer since beginning to use it and the bottle is lasting quite some time. I have used this daily for several month and the bottle is still going strong. Will absolutely purchase again.
I love the fresh citrus smell of this product! It contains SPF30 so I know that I am getting proper sun protection when I'm out and about my day. It comes in an easy to dispense pump bottle that provides just the right amount of product to cover my entire face and neck. It's moisturizing enough for dry skin without being too greasy. It doesn't take very long to rub in so it doesn't delay my makeup routine. I highly recommend this moisturizer because it's a great product at a great price!