BY AVEENO #13 in Night Cream

This night cream hydrates skin to offset the dryness caused by environmental stressors and helps support the natural moisture reserves of your skin during its nightly renewal process allowing you to wake up to skin that feels soft and smooth. This cream is formulated with a blend of vitamins and antioxidants including Southernwood extract an antioxidant that cleanses protects and nourishes stressed skin. see more...

Zynia H.
I have combonation skin and I tried this moisturizer as a part of my night time routine. I was disappointed in how oily it made my skin after applying. A little goes a long way for sure, the fragrance is good but its not for me. I think for someone with dry skin this would be perfect because it does what it claims and moisturize the skin. I wont be buying it again but I am going to use what I have because I don't want to waste money.
Jenna R.
Raleigh, NC
This moisturizer is fantastic. It has a great smell to it and doesn't leave you feeling greasy or flaky. The only negative I found with this product is that occasionally, after using it, my face would burn. It didn't happen every time I used it and I couldn't notice a pattern of things I was doing to my face that would have made it susceptible to the irritation, so it may have just been allergies.
Ashley D.
West Salem, WI
I use this on my daughter when her psoriasis flares up and it does a very good job at keeping it under control. I like using the night cream so it had a chance to really soak in while she's sleeping. I've also used it myself and found it to be pretty good at locking in the moisture while I sleep. The consistency is not the best, but if it works, it works!
Andrea M.
Before going to bed. I love putting on my Hydrating Night Cream . It is like a little piece of heaven . It actually works while you are sleeping. Smells so fresh. Works also . So that is great too. The packaging is really neat and new I Think. I would highly recommend this and hope that you would recommend this also after you used this.
Margaret K.
Aliso Viejo, CA
I love my Aveeno Positively Radiant Night Cream! I have really oily combination skin so I'm really particular about the creams I use on my face. But this cream is just the right consistency - not too heavy that I feel greasy but not too light that my face feels tight when I wake up each morning. And it's done wonders for my fine lines!
Amber H.
Las Vegas, NV
It's not the only moisturized product I use by aveeno, but it does work ok. I don't use it all the time, because I sometime wake up to oily skin. But it's great for on the go and if you ran out of other moisturized products. To make my skin feel actually good I have to have a whole collection of Aveeno, which I don't normally buy.
Sarah S.
This is honestly the best night cream I have ever used. It is not oily, it feels great on your skin, does not break you out, and it smells great! I use this after applying the Aveeno Fresh Essentials daily face scrub. Overall, this product is great, and I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a effective night cream.
Patricia B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Since aging has begun for me I found the cream to be effective in assisting with aging gracefully. I love the packaging and found that it is very economical when traveling. I have received many complements on my skin since I started using the product. I will continue to purchase the product and recommend to friends and family.
Cas H.
I honestly dont like Aveeno much at all. I have super weird skin that just does not agree with Aveeno's products at all. When I was pregnant I developed a rash all over my cheek after using this night cream and then on my left after using some of their lotion. So I stopped bothering with them after those experiences.
Jillian M.
Rosemount, MN
Aveeno is a great alternative to higher and moisturizers and their night cream is great! Although not the best for anti-aging, this does help hydrate and nourish the cells to help increase plumpness and firmness of the skin! Aveeno is always a great deal for the price and is a natural Brand that won't irritate skin.
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Im looking for a good night cream but that wouldn't leave me oily because i already have oily skin what do you girls recommend me ? & thnk u
Michelle T.
Indian Trail, NC
Does this product leave your skin oily?
Ana M.
I am looking for a good night cream and I have combined skin type. Does this hydrating cream works good for this skin type?
Wilma G.
Rancho Viejo, TX
Is this good for oily skin?
Monique C.
Bristol, CT
I have oily skin is this good for night time without being too oily for breakouts?