BY AVEENO

Get a great start everyday with fresh-looking skin when you wash with AVEENO FRESH ESSENTIALS Daily Exfoliating Scrub. This deep facial scrub is enriched with natural luffa and coconut pulp to gently exfoliate and leave skin looking smoother fresher and healthier. ACTIVE NATURALS Southernwood extract helps restore skins moisture barrier to lock in whats good for skin and keep out whats not. This scrub is oil-free soap-free hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic. This scrub comes in a 145-millilitre tube.145 mL tube of facial scrub Exfoliates to reveal smoother skin For fresher healthier-looking skin Luffa and coconut pulp remove dead skin cells Antioxidant southernwood restores skins moisture barrier Soap-free and hypoallergenic Oil-free and non-comedogenic see more...

Olya D.
Olya D.
Been using this for at least 5 years. I tried other brands of gentle scrubs in the past, but always come back to this one. It smells like heaven, it makes my skin radiant and youthful- ready for my summer glow.
Lacy J.
Lacy J.
Aveeno Daily Facial Scrub makes my skin feel smooth and refreshed! Like I just got a professional facial! Love this product and will continue to use it to keep my skin young and vibrant!
Jess S.
Jess S.
Huntersville, NC
My absolute favorite daily face wash! Very gentle but also gets the job done. Leaves the face free of dirt and dead skin sitting on the face without leaving it sensitive, dry or rough.
Camilla H.
Camilla H.
This is a pretty good exfoliator . It is very gentle which I appreciate and smells nice . I found my skin tone to be more even after using this product .
Cortney B.
Cortney B.
Hamilton, ON
I have been looking to try a new product or my face. What is your opinion on this one?