BY AVEENO

Get a great start everyday with fresh-looking skin when you wash with AVEENO FRESH ESSENTIALS Daily Exfoliating Scrub. This deep facial scrub is enriched with natural luffa and coconut pulp to gently exfoliate and leave skin looking smoother fresher and healthier. ACTIVE NATURALS Southernwood extract helps restore skins moisture barrier to lock in whats good for skin and keep out whats not. This scrub is oil-free soap-free hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic. This scrub comes in a 145-millilitre tube.145 mL tube of facial scrub Exfoliates to reveal smoother skin For fresher healthier-looking skin Luffa and coconut pulp remove dead skin cells Antioxidant southernwood restores skins moisture barrier Soap-free and hypoallergenic Oil-free and non-comedogenic see more...

b K.
Salt Lake City
I absolutely love this product. This product alone is amazing. But if you add this product along with baking soda and water, then this product is even better. You can just feel the extra cleanse that the baking soda and scrub is giving you.
kayla g.
Normal, IL
This is the only product I use to really exfoliate my face. It really gets rid of the dead skin and great when use with a cloth to scrub. Very affordable and highly recommended!
Lacy J.
Aveeno Daily Facial Scrub makes my skin feel smooth and refreshed! Like I just got a professional facial! Love this product and will continue to use it to keep my skin young and vibrant!
Jess S.
Huntersville, NC
My absolute favorite daily face wash! Very gentle but also gets the job done. Leaves the face free of dirt and dead skin sitting on the face without leaving it sensitive, dry or rough.
Olya D.
Been using this for at least 5 years. I tried other brands of gentle scrubs in the past, but always come back to this one. It smells like heaven, it makes my skin radiant and youthful- ready for my summer glow.
Maria d.
This Aveeno daily scrub is really gentle and I find I can use it every day. It is really nice and not too drying
Cortney B.
Hamilton, ON
I love using Aveeno face scrubs. They never cause and irritation to my skin and it is very hard for me to find a product I can use on my face. I love how soft but exfoliated it left my skin feeling.
Camilla H.
This is a pretty good exfoliator . It is very gentle which I appreciate and smells nice . I found my skin tone to be more even after using this product .
Yezely D.
Santo Domingo norte
Quiero saber qué tal este producto? Me lo recomiendan. Y como se usa? Por favor! Según
Cortney B.
Hamilton, ON
I have been looking to try a new product or my face. What is your opinion on this one?