Aveeno Foaming Cleanser
4.34 / 5 based on 873 Reviews
Gently cleans and softens Even dry, sensitive skin Fragrance-free With naturally claming feverfew Oil-Free Noncomedogenic This light foaming cleanser calms and soothes dry, irritated skin while gently cleansing, so your skin looks and feels back to its healthy best. This unique foaming wash contains an extract of Feverfew, a natural ingredient related to Chamomile known for its soothing properties, with gentle, soap-free skin conditioning cleansers to lift away dirt, oil and makeup, without over-drying and aggravating sensitive skin. Questions? see more...
Top Questions See all 11 Q&A
- "She has sensitive skin and it is gentle enough for her skin but effective in removing impurities and any traces left of make up." in 37 reviews
- "It doesn't dry out my skin, it's very gentle but does a terrific job of getting my face clean." in 8 reviews
- "This cleanser is great for very sensitive skin like my own, however I think it might be too calming because I find that it doesn't do a good job washing off the foundation off my face, and after I'm done washing my face I still have to use a makeup wipe to get the excess off." in 6 reviews
- "The foamy consistency cleans off all of the makeup and it's gentle enough that I can rub my eye makeup off with it and it doesn't hurt one bit." in 5 reviews
- "This is a good cleanser for me, because I have very dry skin which gets even more so in the winter." in 3 reviews
If you have dry skin, this product is for you. It doesn't leave you skin feeling tight after you wash your face. Amazing.
This is so good, it doesn't leave mu face oily, i love the scent, and it leave my face soft and clean, totally recommend it
This was so awesome. I used it ritualistically. Haven't been able to find it recently though since moved to a new town
A nice cleanser for day time. Very gentle. Would not recommend for night time as I don't think it removes makeup well.
I start using Aveeno foaming cleaner because I wanted to try something soft with my skin every day and this one works
Really great for sensitive skin, and it removes any impurities and dirt to leave a very clean and glowing complexion
I have repurchased this product three times! is so gentle to the skin, that i can not stop using it for my daily life
I love the smells this cleanser comes in and the way it foams is awesome. Like a little bubble party on your face.
Its nice and light, but I don't feel as if it's really cleaning. And lately, it's been leaving my skin really dry.
My daughter uses this cleanser 3 times a week and I use it daily ! We both live it as it doesn't dry out our skin!
Q & A
Have you tried the one for acne prone skin too?
Does anyone else find it doesn't actually cleanse completely?
Will this help even out skin tone?
Does this product make u break out?
Does this really works?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos