Aveeno Foaming Cleanser
4.34 / 5 based on 873 Reviews
Gently cleans and softens Even dry, sensitive skin Fragrance-free With naturally claming feverfew Oil-Free Noncomedogenic This light foaming cleanser calms and soothes dry, irritated skin while gently cleansing, so your skin looks and feels back to its healthy best. This unique foaming wash contains an extract of Feverfew, a natural ingredient related to Chamomile known for its soothing properties, with gentle, soap-free skin conditioning cleansers to lift away dirt, oil and makeup, without over-drying and aggravating sensitive skin. Questions? see more...
Top Questions See all 11 Q&A
- "She has sensitive skin and it is gentle enough for her skin but effective in removing impurities and any traces left of make up." in 37 reviews
- "It doesn't dry out my skin, it's very gentle but does a terrific job of getting my face clean." in 8 reviews
- "This cleanser is great for very sensitive skin like my own, however I think it might be too calming because I find that it doesn't do a good job washing off the foundation off my face, and after I'm done washing my face I still have to use a makeup wipe to get the excess off." in 6 reviews
- "The foamy consistency cleans off all of the makeup and it's gentle enough that I can rub my eye makeup off with it and it doesn't hurt one bit." in 5 reviews
- "This is a good cleanser for me, because I have very dry skin which gets even more so in the winter." in 3 reviews
Feels nice on the skin however I had some major break-outs after using this cleaner. Too bad, because I usually love Aveeno products.
This stuff is amazing. A lot of cleansers leave my face raw and red-blotchy, but not this one. I get a clean face with no irritation.
I love aveeno products and this does not fail to impress! Would recommend as a daily cleanser and it’s a good value for the price
I enjoy how foamy that this cleanser is. I use it as a daily cleanser and it keeps my skin clean. I haven't broken out using it.
This foaming cleanser is very soft to my skin been using it for a year and will continue used it, highly recommend this product
Leaves the skin feeling soft without feeling greasy, removes makeup well, gone through a few bottles and will be repurchasing!
I am loving this cleanser. It is so gentle and calming to my dry and sensitive skin and doesn't leave my skin feeling stripped!
Nothing beats the feeling of this product on your skin-smells great too! Aveeno, as a brand, always delivers, in my opinion.
Great product. Very gentle on the skin leaving a very fresh face. Another positive would be that the scent is not too strong
I like Aveeno Foaming Cleanser it makes your skin feel so nice clean and radiant I would recommend this product to anyone
Q & A
Have you tried the one for acne prone skin too?
Does anyone else find it doesn't actually cleanse completely?
Will this help even out skin tone?
Does this product make u break out?
Does this really works?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos