BY AVEENO

Gently cleans and softens Even dry, sensitive skin Fragrance-free With naturally claming feverfew Oil-Free Noncomedogenic This light foaming cleanser calms and soothes dry, irritated skin while gently cleansing, so your skin looks and feels back to its healthy best. This unique foaming wash contains an extract of Feverfew, a natural ingredient related to Chamomile known for its soothing properties, with gentle, soap-free skin conditioning cleansers to lift away dirt, oil and makeup, without over-drying and aggravating sensitive skin. Questions? see more...

• Does this really works? 2 Answers
  • How well does this work on combination skin?1 Answers
  • I have used a similar cleanser it is also avenno but the bottle i...1 Answers
Aveeno Foaming Cleanser
  • "She has sensitive skin and it is gentle enough for her skin but effective in removing impurities and any traces left of make up." in 37 reviews
  • "It doesn't dry out my skin, it's very gentle but does a terrific job of getting my face clean." in 8 reviews
  • "This cleanser is great for very sensitive skin like my own, however I think it might be too calming because I find that it doesn't do a good job washing off the foundation off my face, and after I'm done washing my face I still have to use a makeup wipe to get the excess off." in 6 reviews
  • "The foamy consistency cleans off all of the makeup and it's gentle enough that I can rub my eye makeup off with it and it doesn't hurt one bit." in 5 reviews
  • "This is a good cleanser for me, because I have very dry skin which gets even more so in the winter." in 3 reviews
Sara
This product is great, not only for its cleansing power, but if you are in a situation where you forgot your favorite facial face wash, this will definitely work for a short term replacement
Cherrie M.
Love this cleanser. It is so calming and very very gentle. The scent is light and soothing. It makes my face feel very clean and it can effectively wash the makeup off of my face as well.
CJ M.
I really wanted to love this cleanser as many of my friends/family use it and I saw amazing results. Unfortunately, for me, i had an allergic reaction and my face turned all red :(
joe l.
Toronto, Ontario
When it says gentle, it means very very very gentle. It's good for calming your face after you scrubbed it clean, but really doesn't doing any deep cleaning of its own. I would recommend more for people with super sensitive skin, as opposed to people who can handle better cleansers
Tessa L.
Ottawa
I got this free with my moisturizer. I gave it a try and realized I much prefer an exfoliator rather than a foam cleanser. Although this does do the trick. It made my face feel really soft after using it.
Maria W.
Vancouver
I love Aveeno products, and this one is just ok. It doesn't really clean enough for my taste but it's silll pretty good. I do feel like my face is fresher afterwards and it kind of hydrates though.
Andrew C.
A pleasant scent, not overpowering. Easy to apply and has a very smooth, foamy texture. This is a very gentle cleanser and is great for sensitive skin.

Pros - Gentle on the skin
Cons - Doesn't give a great sense of clean.
Victoria R.
Kinuso, Alberta
Wonderfully calming and always leaves my skin soft and refreshed after a long day of work or school. I would definitely recommend upgrading to something less calming for days when you are more active.
Susan C.
The foaming cleanser was ok, it wasn't WOW but it wasn't bad either. I did like the already foamed part of it and the smell. But i wouldn't go back and buy it as an all time cleanser
Brooke N.
Fort St. John, BC
I really like this foaming cleanser, it's not too scented and I love the foaming feature. It can make my skin a little dry but I always follow it up with some moisturizer anyways.
Melissa B.
E Millinocket, ME
Have you tried the one for acne prone skin too?
joe l.
Toronto, Ontario
Does anyone else find it doesn't actually cleanse completely?
Christine L.
Will this help even out skin tone?
takaua t.
Riverside, CA
Does this product make u break out?
Eduardo R.