BY AVEENO

Gently cleans and softens Even dry, sensitive skin Fragrance-free With naturally claming feverfew Oil-Free Noncomedogenic This light foaming cleanser calms and soothes dry, irritated skin while gently cleansing, so your skin looks and feels back to its healthy best. This unique foaming wash contains an extract of Feverfew, a natural ingredient related to Chamomile known for its soothing properties, with gentle, soap-free skin conditioning cleansers to lift away dirt, oil and makeup, without over-drying and aggravating sensitive skin. Questions? see more...

• Does this really works? 2 Answers
  • How well does this work on combination skin?1 Answers
  • I have used a similar cleanser it is also avenno but the bottle i...1 Answers
Aveeno Foaming Cleanser
  • "She has sensitive skin and it is gentle enough for her skin but effective in removing impurities and any traces left of make up." in 37 reviews
  • "It doesn't dry out my skin, it's very gentle but does a terrific job of getting my face clean." in 8 reviews
  • "This cleanser is great for very sensitive skin like my own, however I think it might be too calming because I find that it doesn't do a good job washing off the foundation off my face, and after I'm done washing my face I still have to use a makeup wipe to get the excess off." in 6 reviews
  • "The foamy consistency cleans off all of the makeup and it's gentle enough that I can rub my eye makeup off with it and it doesn't hurt one bit." in 5 reviews
  • "This is a good cleanser for me, because I have very dry skin which gets even more so in the winter." in 3 reviews
Annemarie T.
Was actually really excited to try this out bc I always hear good stuff about Aveeno, but I really didn't like this one at all. I used it only once bc when I washed it off my face, it left it feeling very dry! It may just be my skin type bc I do have sensitive skin, but I thought this would have been perfect. I guess I was wrong. Don't let me discourage you though! A lot of people are loving this product.
Christelle R.
Aveeno is really great for sensitive skin. Although it did not do much for my acne issues and blackheads, it does not claim to take care of those things. I do recommend this for anyone who has sensitive skin it's good for a daily cleanser.
Carrie L.
Burnaby, BC
This product really gets in there and cleans your face on a deeper level! I would not recommend for dry skin as it will strip away your face's essential oils since we barely have any to keep our face from being dry.
Xin X.
Aurora
I have very sensitive skin, however I find the Aveeno ultra-calming cleanser truly lives up to its name. It does a wonderful job in washing away the build up after a long day without causing any irritations or leaving my skin feeling dry and dehydrated. And because it's a foam based product, you get great value out of a single bottle!
Thurka T.
This foaming cleanser was recommended by Tati on youtube. I wanted to try it as her skin is absolutely beautiful. Honestly, this is a great cleanser especially for dry skin and sensitive skin. It is not harsh at all and leaves a nice finish to your skin. Highly recommend.
Morgan G.
Excellent product. Perfect for sensitive skin without any complications. If you're having breakouts, it may not be strong enough but for everyday care of sensitive skin, this face wash is ideal!
M S.
This product is OK, nothing over the moon or special about this product. I will consider this to be a generic, mediocre cleanser that probably any skin type could use. The price is so low, roughly six or seven dollars. I would not use this product again
Ms Z.
Middlesex, London
I only found this range about 3 months ago but I am extremely happy with it..I have tried all sorts of cleansers a creams, some costing a fortune. I just wish I had found Aveeno sooner, could have saved myself a fortune.. Highly recommend it to others..
Jill C.
North York, ON
Every time I purchase this, I have had a problem with the pump, it just gets stuck and makes it not easy to use so I just end up forgetting about because it isn't worth the hassle...
abby F.
It made my skin clean and free of dirt and pimples. it had all natural indredients which is good for my skin type. i bought it at a drugstore for relatively cheap. it was really foamy which was fun. there was a lot because i didn't need to use a lot each wash. i would 100% buy again
Melissa B.
E Millinocket, ME
Have you tried the one for acne prone skin too?
joe l.
Toronto, Ontario
Does anyone else find it doesn't actually cleanse completely?
Christine L.
Will this help even out skin tone?
takaua t.
Riverside, CA
Does this product make u break out?
Eduardo R.